🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Where is my jelly queen??

Options
shimmering
shimmering Posts: 2 Newbie
I payed the 10 levels. Then the 30 stars challenge. Yet have not got my jelly queen. I am getting quests. I did the dunk the cookies level quest. But in the box, did not recieve any jelly queen points/tickets. Will I get the jelly queen or not? How is this supposed to work?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,856 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @shimmering, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you are not finding Jelly Queen in your game!!  Actually, after playing the 10 "special" levels, the Queen will be "Unlocked", then we have to play the Star Chaser for 45 stars!!  Did you receive it for only 30 stars?  

By any chance, did you take any pictures of the special levels OR after winning the special levels OR while playing the Star Chaser OR after finishing it?  It is always recommended that we should keep taking screenshots of our progress, as anything might happen with these gadgets!!

Also, do you still have the "Star Chaser" or did it end already?  If you still have it, can you please post a screenshot of your "Quests" screen?  Also, a screenshot of your "Scrap Book" with the bottom most screen! 

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back.  And to post the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" option to upload the image from your device. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!   
  • shimmering
    shimmering Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I did play all 45 stars...but didnt seem to have got jelly queen. I didnt take any screen shots, but now I am getting mini quests to complete levels. I have played many levels since then, but have not seen jelly queen in any of the levels. If I had not completed the 45 stars, why would I get these mini quests. Because clearly there is still time left in the jelly queen event.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?