🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Give us your feedback on the Jelly Queen!

Options

Comments

• Mistyfan
    Mistyfan Posts: 111 Level 3
    Options
    Hey @QueenMia!

Can I say something but I won't be rather rude or anything. I just wanted to say that:

Firstly, the quest is NOT yet on my phone and now if the event is over I'm blaming you,the superstars and the @Community_Team for NOT bringing the quests to other people's phones!!

Secondly, you're the responsible ones for  bringing the quests and BTW, what will happen if someone doesn't have the quest and it comes on the last day of the quest and they don't even have a chance to get the character, they can quit the King Community cause you didn't respond to the person and its the same that happened with the Rachel event last time to me!

So please take things seriously and its going to end up happening about what I just said.

Sincerely yours,
    @Mistyfan
  • blacc_8
    blacc_8 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
  • Jellan
    Jellan Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options
    I have been playing her quest & I do find it harder than the original game but I haven’t given up on it yet. It does usually most of the time take me a couple of days to complete each level & most of the time I get so close when I run out of moves that I want to scream but as I had commented last weekend the time in which you receive more lives is entirely to long especially when playing a timed quest such as this.
  • brandon2u
    brandon2u Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Options
    UPDATE: HAVE FOUND THAT EVEN THOUGH JELLY EVENT WAS LOST.
    SHOWING I HAVE COMPLETED NO LEVELS AND HAVE NO STARS.... GRRRRR!!!!
    IT DID REMEMBER MY PROGRESS ON QUEEN!!!
    SHOWING I AM AT 400 OF 500~ EVERYONE THAT COMPLETED FIRST 10 LEVEL HAS 400 PIECES.
    YOU GET 100 PIECES JUST FOR COMPLETING FIRST LEVEL OF EVENT....
    I NOW HAVE THE QUEEN... WOOT WOOT!
    (Yes, in theory anyone can do a few levels, get 200-300 pieces, reinstall game, do a few levels, get 200-300 pieces... get queen... do not recommend as you will lose all lollipops and not guaranteed to work for all)
  • jonesey66
    jonesey66 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    still don't  have  and I completed steps  guess I lost all progress
  • Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    Options
    I finally completed the star chaser.  Didn't get six hours of boosters this time but I did get four lollipops.  Overall the challenge was good.  It may be a little difficult for players in the beginning of the game as they did not have experience with the harder levels and the spread the jam.  As such they may not know what to do.  Overall I liked it and you can win the Jelly Queen levels without boosters but it may take a couple tries.  Good luck to everyone still trying to get her.
  • Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Sandra05 said:
    I finished round 10 on Jelly Queen Star Chaser and when i did, i didn't get the credit for it and the levels disappeared. There isn't any way to play it now. All i have is her telling me i need 45 stars and showing me i only have 7, but yet i finished round 10.
    Hi @Sandra05 not sure if anyone has answered you but the starchaser starts after you complete the 10 Jelly Queen levels.  So so far you have collected 7 stars.  You need to continue to beat regular levels until you get 38 more stars.  This could be as little as 13 levels to as many as 38 levels depending on how many stars you get.  You can also go back and complete levels that you have not received 3 stars on if you are stuck.  Hope this helps. 
  • jonesey66
    jonesey66 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    i completed the jelly queen levels and was @33 levels of regular games when it disappeared  now will probably lose all levels played and still haven't got the queen back
  • Janet_Shaw
    Janet_Shaw Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    I just loose my lives trying to get further in the game. I can't get my phone and my tablet to sinc. On my phone I'm on level 5 and on my tablet I'm on level 4. I can't find where my friends send me lives even though I send them lives constantly. I'm really exhausted going back and forth on my devices. I followed the instructions to sinc them several times and it doesn't seem to work. I keep asking for help on other contests but no answer. I'm thinking seriously of just forgetting about this game and delete it and uninstalling it.. my avatar should be FRUSTRATED.
    Thanks
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi everyone,

For those of you who lost the Jelly Queen, please check the update I've posted in Support last week, here. It explains what happens and what to do to get your event back. 

We're sorry for the inconvenience and are doing (and will keep doing) our best to make sure everyone gets the best game experience. 

For those of you who haven't received the event at all, please note that it means that you won't get it this time.
    We understand that this is not ideal for many of you, but one of the reasons why this happens is that, we’re constantly aiming for the best player experience and sometimes this means that we need to verify what the best option is. In order to do that, we need to check how different groups experience the game. By giving some players a particular event, and others another event, or maybe no event at all, we can compare the data from those different groups and learn how appealing and fun different elements of the game are. This is how we make sure that we only give our players what they really enjoy! But don't get disheartened if you missed some event. Since it's completely random, you will probably get lucky for the next one!

You can learn more about how the game Studio works here - It's a very interesting read 😉

I hope that clarifies but let me know if you have more questions!

Happy playing 🍒

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?