πŸ”₯ Hot right Now 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Level advancement

StargazerM25
StargazerM25 Posts: 2 Newbie

I cannot get past level 440. I have asked candy friends for help numerous times to no avail. I even deleted the game since I was so frustrated. I now decided to try again and still have the same problem. Maybe I just need to quit this game altogether.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 42,288 Candy Moderator

Hello @StargazerM25 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!! Can you please confirm whether it is level # 540 OR level # 440, that you are having this issue?

Can you please explain what is happening with the game? Are you not able to go forward in the game and go to the next level? If it is level # 540, the Re-installing should have helped as it was set that way due to a glitch!!

Also, please provide the details of (1) your device (make & model too) (2) What version you have right now (3) and your game user ID number this link will help you find it https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

** Please type your reply by typing in the empty Dialogue box located below, and provide all those needed details.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening!

• Blueyes74
    Blueyes74 Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited February 2020

If I could I would go you out but I'm @ Level 1293 .All I can tell you is yes it gets frustrating... its been alot of work and 's there is times I have to get off and walk away for a while When you get to that point, get off and walk away do something else then after so long go back and maybe it will work it self out to get through that Level. Sorry couldn't help you through it. Have a good day 😊

• Blueyes74
    Blueyes74 Posts: 14 Level 2

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?