🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Predictive text auto fill game...

Options
slidey
slidey Posts: 275 Level 3
edited February 2020 in Off-topic

Have you ever done the predictive text game that was on Facebook years ago where you type in the first word or two or three and then hit the middle word of your predictive text to make a sentence?

You could start with your zodiac sign and do a sentence. example: I am a libra but you are a lot more to me.

or start with I drink

example: I drink beer too lol

These are just examples of how to start your sentence, you could start with anything you want, then just hit the middle word on your predictive text to make a sentence. Usually it won’t make a lot of sense.

its kind of fun to see what random sentence your phone will make. I think it’d be fun to see what you come up with.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?