🏄‍♂️ Friends' Sunny Tales 🏖️
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why no teams?

Options
lovedosia
lovedosia Posts: 1 Newbie
First of all it’s quite annoying it’s so hard to email or contact without signing up for some forum, but okay. I do love the addition of events but there’s a reason most people have teams in events. This round I’ve made 1,400 points and someone else made 100... we should be able to pick who we team up with not some random players. Also people who are just starting off are going to be able to blaze through levels, while people like me are stuck on a level for days at a time. This event stinks.

Answers

• CBracken
    CBracken Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I agree we should be able to choose our team
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options
    lovedosia said:
    First of all it’s quite annoying it’s so hard to email or contact without signing up for some forum, but okay. I do love the addition of events but there’s a reason most people have teams in events. This round I’ve made 1,400 points and someone else made 100... we should be able to pick who we team up with not some random players. Also people who are just starting off are going to be able to blaze through levels, while people like me are stuck on a level for days at a time. This event stinks.

Hello @lovedosia, and also @CBracken, A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community  :) 

I completely understand for it being confusing and annoying to create a new account, even-though you are entering through your game itself, and to confirm that email, etc., 

But this Community is only one year old baby which is growing slowly and learning where it has to improve, what all the new features to bring for players' convenience, etc.,  It has launched their new "International Corner" only last week, where they were accepting English ONLY before that.  So, I am sure changes will be made soon enough to welcome the players directly from their games, without creating any account!  But, it would take a bit more time as they have to figure out how to!  

With regards to the Bubble Gum Troll event --->  I agree and I was in that position for the last 2 times.  But luckily, this time, I am in a group where I do not get a team but I play on my own!  It is going OK now, but let me see how many points I can gain to reach the score pointer and collect the rewards!  

So anyway, please go to this thread where our Friends game Community Manager is taking feed-back on the event  --->  "What do you think of Bubble Gum Event"

Hope this all made sense!  Please post back and let me know if you have further questions need assistance.  You can simply type your reply in the empty dialogue box provided below.

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a wonderful rest of the weekend! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?