🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Different game versions?

FalconTI
FalconTI Posts: 2 Newbie
First off, hello!

Okay, so I'm a bit confused. My wife and I both play CC Friends but for some weird reason, we seem to have different versions of the game.

We both have the same phone (Note 9) and our games are both up to date and phone hardware up to date as well. Nothing really different with our phones besides the game.

What I mean by different versions is that I still have the old character select screen while she has a new updated one. Also, I haven't gotten any challenges given to me like the Valentines one. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and updating but nothing works.

Anyone have a clue as to why? Or has had the same issue and able to fix it? Please let me know! Thanks!

Comments

• FalconTI
    FalconTI Posts: 2 Newbie
    Update: Valentine's challenge just popped up out of nowhere but the character select screen still different which seems kind of odd 
  • dmpleasant
    dmpleasant Posts: 3 Newbie
    Why are there different versions of the game? My friends have the opportunity to watch videos to win extra lives and continue their play. I have never had that option watch videos. We all have the current version of app yet I do not receive the “extras” or perks they receive. What’s up with that?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?