🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

it should be another way to get candy crush friends

Options
africa
africa Posts: 27 Level 2
edited March 2020 in Discussions

I really think it should be another way to get candy crush friends....it seem like we should be able to pick and choose who we can be friends wth just not randomly...that sucks to me but it's my opinion....just wish it was a different way to enjoy ur friend communications and lives.....seem like we should have options for this friend thing....

Comments

• ShannaSkywolf
    ShannaSkywolf Posts: 714 Level 3
    Options

Hi @africa , I hope you are having a great night! I really like your idea and I appreciate the time you took to craft this post. We are sorry to hear that you are not liking being paired with random king players and please know that the community appreciates your honesty! 😊💜

There is actually a suggestion for "choosing freinds" in the master ideas section of the community. I will post the link below.

Aside from the friend issue, we hope you are enjoying candy crush friends saga and that you are enjoying the community! While you won't be able to add me to your game, please consider me a friend in the community!💖

Have a spectacular Tuesday and an incredible week!😊💜💖🍭🍬

Here is the link to the "choose friends" suggestion.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/246894/choose-your-friends-so-you-can-have-active-ones/p1

• africa
    africa Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

Thank u very much for this info and responding back to me...i appreciate u candy crush friend....I will check it out....thank u....

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options

Hi @africa Welcome to the community. The only way to have real friends on CCFS is to use your FB account to keep track of the progress. All you FB friends who are playing CCFS will be added to your friends list. Hope this helps. Enjoy the game! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?