🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Is there anyone that has all 52 characters/costumes?

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

What are the others missing characters in my game?

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hi @sarma_palash123 Need to see the rest of your scrapbook to answer your question. However, I can tell from the 1st page that you are missing Soccer Tiffi and Galaxy Yeti. I don't have these two costumes too. 😥

P.S. Just saw your posting in the other thread. Yup, Odus the Eagle and Troll Angel are also the commonly missed ones as they are only offered in a limited time. I am sure they would reappear in the future.

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,087 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Mattia_

I have 49 in my scrapbook and have never got the rainbow 🌈 feature I know I haven’t got Odus the eagle 🦅 which looks really good 🐨

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,981 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Options

I am missing the Leprechaun Nutcracker - I sure wish there was an event for him this month. I also don't have any of the silver/gold/rainbow costumes. I love the Thanksgiving Nutcracker and how he shoots off a rubber turkey to help destroy blockers.😄💕

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options

@firebombmarkus from what I see you are missing Tiffi the Turkey from last year Thanksgiving’s 😉

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hey @bearwithme .

Me and my best buddy @candycrushinit lost Leprechaun Nutcracker too.

Me because I didn't participate in this event and @candycrushinit because of issues in her computer.

Unfortunately, since Olivia's event is active right now until the end of March, I have doubts that Leprechaun Nutcracker's event will appear this March too.

Unless if a wonder happens and Leprechaun Nutcracker appears somehow.

Never say never.

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options

Yes, love 😊 I totally forgot that she has a Turkey costume 🙈 @mysticalmysty

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,981 Candy Moderator
    Options

Oh my I don’t have Tiffi’s turkey outfit. How cute. And I guess the Nutcracker’s outfit is actually a Pilgrim - I just remember that rubber turkey. 😆

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options

Oh don't worry about it @firebombmarkus buddy. I'm sure that Tiffi the Turkey might appear this year...who knows?

Cause...the previous November, we had Nutcracker Pilgrim in Odus Challenge. My happiness when I've got Nutcracker's first legendary and the rarest one costume in my game ever was huge!

To be honest @bearwithme , I found very hilarious Nutcracker Pilgrim's skill and I feel alittle sorry for the turkey (although I know that it's just a rubber turkey but oh well... ) . Although I couldn't be able to win any level with Nutcracker Pilgrim yet, still his skill is so funny to watch it but alittle hard to master it plus I felt and I still feel so happy for getting this rare, amazing and legendary costume for my sweet, beloved Nutcracker!

• Janet_C
    Janet_C Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

I have been playing this game for almost 4 months now, acquired 40 characters in my scrapbook. Looking forward to collecting more.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?