flipflops Posts: 66 Level 2

And I don't have stars above level 1200 I changed phones what went wrong

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,452 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hello @flipflops Welcome Back to our loving Community πŸ€—

What is happening with your profile of the Community? Are you using a mobile phone by any chance?

With regards to stars above to level # 1200, can you please provide a screenshot of your map?

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening!

• flipflops
    flipflops Posts: 66 Level 2
    Options

Yes to the phone I had to get 3 different ones before I got one that works. Here are screenshots

It was 1600 not 1200

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,452 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello again @flipflops πŸ€—

From past 2 days, there has been an issue with accessing the icons that are next to our profile picture. This was limited ONLY to the Mobile phones, but not to iPads / tablets and PC laptops.

With regards to the stars on the level # 1600, looks like the issue is solved now! Isn't it? Sometimes, there could be technical glitches OR internet issues, that causes display issues! In these kind of instances, no need to worry at all.

But, if you loose all the stars on your previous levels AND all the levels are grayed out, just do the same as you did right now. Post here in the Community and the "Help Articles" that are provided by the Community Team and / or our Community In-charge team can help you πŸ‘οΈ

Talk to you soon! Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening! 🍭 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?