πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Events not appearing on Iphone

Options
rupisaurio
rupisaurio Posts: 23 Level 2

Hi again!

This question is for a friend.

She's playing the game on an Iphone SE.

We've noticed that, even though she gets the daily missions, she's never able to see events. Like the Olivia octopus event, the Gum Troll, etc., and also those weekly events as getting 30 stars or winning 5 levels of a certain type.

(She's checked, and no updates are available on the app store.)

Is there anything she can do to see the events or is that an issue of everyone playing on IOS?

Thanks!

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Events r not for all, is for certain group n usually they will rotate between group

• rupisaurio
    Options

Hi again

Thanks @stan1981 for answering.

Okay, I understand that they can rotate, but in the months we've been playing she has seen no events at all. That doesn't sound normal to me. Is it?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello again @rupisaurio πŸ€—

I play on an iOS device and do not have any issues in my game. So, no! It is not the issue with iOS device.

I am thinking your friend's game might not have latest version installed!! Can she check if there are any updates available in the App Center?

If nothing shows up, she can try to reinstall the game App which always works. BUT, she must make sure that the game is saved either through Facebook OR King account. And also, along with the "Daily Bonus Streak, she will loose all the Lollipop hammers she has saved up! If she has lots of lollipops saved up, she better not reinstall as it is hard to collect them!

Once reinstalling the App, she should be on the updated version and should be able to receive few events at least! If it still doesn't help brings any of the future event, please post back again.

Hope this made sense and clarifies!

All the Best to your friend and hope it works out πŸ™‚

Stay safe and Warm!

• rupisaurio
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hey

Thanks for getting all my questions @PummyRaj πŸ—ΊοΈ

I don't think I fully understand your instructions, so I'll go one by one.

1) Yes, her game is updated. She checked at least twice. This has been happening ever since she installed it, too.

2) Her game is saved through Facebook (and she also has a previous King account linked to that, so maybe it's saved on King as well). So deleting the game and reinstalling it even if you have a progress saving account makes you lose absolutely all your lollipops? Is there any way around that?

Thanks for the nice wishes, you too stay safe and warm πŸ₯˜

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Yes, boosters r not save in Facebook, king account, only save on device.

So uninstall does lead to boosters reset ...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?