🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

"Next mission available in 23 hours"

Options
rupisaurio
rupisaurio Posts: 23 Level 2

Hi!

I'm playing on a samsung tablet. My tablet's pretty old so it resets at random moments. If it happens to reset when I'm viewing the day's missions for the first time or receiving the daily gift, the missions get lost and replaced by a message saying "Next mission available in _ _ _ hours". This covers the whole day until midnight, when missions are reset. I'm attaching a screen capture (it's in Spanish).

Is there any way around this?

Normally I wouldn't mind, but when I'm on Odus' quests to get a special season skin, it's sad to lose three missions all at once! I won't make it to St. Patrick's because of this and I'd like to know if there's anything I can do next time.

Thanks in advance (:

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,054 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello again dear @rupisaurio

Clearing cache is enough, don't clear the "data", as we do not know what all the data it will delete. It is not good if you loose something important to the game!!

If the Quests disappear again, the best trouble shooting step that works most of the times is:: Log out of the game ---> Disconnect from Internet ---> Clear Cache ---> Turn off your device for 2 to 3 minutes ---> Turn it back on and connect to WiFi and log back into the game.

If it does not bring back the Quests, please post back and I will escalate the issue to the Community Manager and ask them what to do!!

Also, I am just wondering... does your tablet has updated software? If not, can you check for that? But not now though, only after the Odus Quest is over! Because, I am not sure if it will affect your game(s) in any way!!!

Did it make sense or have I confused you?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hello dear @rupisaurio Welcome Back to this lovely King Community 🤗

With regards to the issue, did you try any of the trouble shooters? If not clearing cache and restarting your device might work. If it does not, please do NOT reinstall your game as it might not do any good!

You need ONLY 10 Quests to be finished to acquire the Leprechaun Nutcracker. So, if you have been finishing the quests everyday, do not worry at all as you have 2 more days. If you finish just 2 or 3 more quests, you will be all set 👍️

Please let me know if you need further assistance or clarification.

• rupisaurio
    Options

Hi @PummyRaj , thanks for the warm greeting 😃

... What are the trouble shooters? Where can I find them?

I had tried restarting the app before. Crearing the cache didn't work either (there was a "clear data" button next to that one, was I supposed to clear the data as well?).

And about the missions, yes, I know they're ten! But I've had this issue several days in a row and so far I was only able to have missions available once (so I only have three). I don't really mind, though, don't worry. But thanks for the extra answer 🐯

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello again dear @rupisaurio

Clearing cache is enough, don't clear the "data", as we do not know what all the data it will delete. It is not good if you loose something important to the game!!

If the Quests disappear again, the best trouble shooting step that works most of the times is:: Log out of the game ---> Disconnect from Internet ---> Clear Cache ---> Turn off your device for 2 to 3 minutes ---> Turn it back on and connect to WiFi and log back into the game.

If it does not bring back the Quests, please post back and I will escalate the issue to the Community Manager and ask them what to do!!

Also, I am just wondering... does your tablet has updated software? If not, can you check for that? But not now though, only after the Odus Quest is over! Because, I am not sure if it will affect your game(s) in any way!!!

Did it make sense or have I confused you?

• rupisaurio
    Options

Hi again to you dear @PummyRaj,

Thank you for answering again so soon. You make sense 100%

Okay, I still had a bit of time left before the midnight mission reset so I followed your steps in the exact order you instructed (and even waited for an extra minute). Unfortunately, it didn't work 😓 Can you please escalate it? I'm guessing I should be able to provoke a reset in the exact time to reproduce this issue in the future if that helps find it solution!

About your second option, by "software" do you mean the Candy Crush Friends game? Yes, I just checked and it's updated.

Thanks again for all your help!

Rupi

PS: After logging back on again, my avatar was changed for a bit and I almost freaked out lol but luckily my progress is still there.

• rupisaurio
    Options

PPS: I think I misclicked on "Yes" and now this appears as Accepted answer. Can that be changed back?

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello dear @rupisaurio Hope you are having a nice weekend 🤗

No problem! I will inform the Community In-charge team to "clear" the Accepted! I have only asked them to "change" the Accepted till now. So, once I hear from them, I will update you 👍️

• rupisaurio
    Options

Hi dear @PummyRaj

Thanks! I hope you're having a nice weekend as well 🐳

Okay, I'll wait, then, for further instructions or information.

Take care 🙌

Rupi

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?