πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Bug Report:

Options
Twilight_Shimmer
Twilight_Shimmer Posts: 12 Level 2

So I had a two stage win streak. Then when I began stage 234 it wouldn't let me move ANY of the candies forcing me to quit the stage and restart it thus losing my streak to fix the issue

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

U having hang issue... r u on phone device? Restart and update to latest version ... and check that u have more than 2GB of memory ...

• Twilight_Shimmer
    Options

I play on pc. I could click other things such as the buttons at the bottom of the screen and the animal friend just fine. Just not the candies

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,999 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Twilight_Shimmer A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!

Can you please tell me something? Other than the "Streak" candies, did you have the help of "friendly charged boosters" in the level? If so, were they all 3 OR just one of them?

Please post your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great week ahead!

Please stay Safe & Warm! 😷

• Twilight_Shimmer
    Options

No boosters were active as I was not charged. I entered the level to start the 3rd streak I suppose you could call it, and the lets call them "streak candies" didn't appear. The game also kept showing me Hints but I could not as stated before click them. I honestly wonder if it had something to do with the layout of stage 234 that bugged out with the 3rd streak

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?