kiara_wael Posts: 146,502 Candy Moderator
    Options
  • FranCee
    FranCee Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

Nothing is helping have a account Candy Crush Sage with Friends Apple iOS

cleared cashes

made sure I am always updated

always an error when you want to buy barโ€™s but circling in greenish that stops buying bars

stops the special events gift box with #2 above event box which I was never able to get

no daily gifts either. Level 745 if I reboot and delete game it will not give me all he characters trying to earn second cutie pie dog. I noticed when filling the amount of candies it hardly gets me points are going slower sadly also I noticed. Why is all this happening. Iโ€™m home as everyone is and able to play more if most of the King games but saga with Friends my favorite itโ€™s the characters I love in there costumes. Misty and and of course Yeti love him a lot favorite is the happy clown or his natural outfit Misty rock and role star and Beach lover in her heart glasses

please Iโ€™ve read everything. On my iPad mini itโ€™s a lot lower level and doesnโ€™t have this problem ๐Ÿ˜•but my IPhone I take to my doctor s appointments because Iโ€™m ill in chronic pain everywhere many surgeries in my back so when I say I love King games I do. Candy Crush Saga with Friends my favorite. Best ever!!! Please help me

• akthamabuali
    akthamabuali Posts: 2,760 Level 3
    Options

๐Ÿ†™๏ธ2847

• lulu13
    lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5
    Options
  • FranCee
    Options

God bless all of you while we play our favorite King Games they rock! Please fix my game ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโ™ฅ๏ธ

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options
  • FranCee
    Options

Letโ€™s all stay home and safe and play King games with the music you love! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿงƒ๐ŸŽน๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’–โ˜ฎ๏ธโ—๏ธ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’ป๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,502 Candy Moderator
    Options

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?