🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Missing items

Options
JenniferW
JenniferW Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi. Got a new phone. Relogged back in and it picked up right where I left off but all my items that I've accumulated have disappeared. Can you help? Thanks.

Answers

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,400 Crushing Legend
    Options

Hi @JenniferW Boosters are save locally on your device therefore it’s not transferable. But if you still have your old phone you can also play your game there, your progress will synch as long you are using the same account for login just not the boosters.

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

Hi @JenniferW

Welcome to the Community,

Sorry to hear about your Problem.

If you have changed your device, there's no chance to get your old missing items back. And by missing items, I mean only the boosters. This is because when you save yoir game, your Game data gets saved online but your booster data gets saved locally. Since you changed the device, you can't get your data back. But if you switch back to old Device you can get your Boosters back on the gane.

If you want boosters in new device, earn them by Completing daily Quests and also by Participating in Contests in Candy Crush Friends Saga Community to win Gold Bars and boosters.

I ,too ,had lost my boosters when I deleted the Game but I earned them by Completing the Quests.

I hope this helps. Have a nice day.

• Baby1971
    Baby1971 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Hi there! I built up my lollipop hammers to over 200. Yet when I reboot my phone & logged back in all my hammers were gone. Can you please help?

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Baby1971

Welcome to the Community,

Sorry to hear about your Problem.

If you had reset your phone while rebooting which clears your Memory Stored in your phone, you cannot get them as these hammers are stored locally on your phone storage.

If you haven't reset your phone while rebooting then try logging in again with Internet Connection. This should give you your hammers back in your Game.

I hope this helps. Have a great day.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?