πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Piggy bank

Options
tininha1975
tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4

This morning, this piggy bank appeared to me, then I went through 2 levels, then 6 gold bars appeared on it. Can anyone tell me what it means? Do we now gain bars with each level we pass of gold? I hope it's not for us to buy the piggy!

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there @tininha1975 πŸ‘‹

The Studio just made some changes to the Piggy Bank today - It went back to how it used to work when the game was launched originally. Here's how it works - If you play any other King games, it's the same process:

You fill up your Piggy Bank by collecting stars when you beat a level (the more stars you get the more Gold Bars will be added to the Piggy Bank). As you keep filling it, you'll be given the possibility to break the Piggy Bank - Note that it is then totally up to you to decide to purchase your Piggy Bank or not πŸ˜‰

Either way, it's a great and easy way to collect more of those precious Gold Bars and buy them at a discount over the bundles of Gold Bars offered in the store!

I hope that it clarifies but let me know in case you have any questions πŸ€—

Happy playing πŸ’

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4
    Options

As I already imagined, to receive the gold bars, you have to buy. In quarantine time, it would be great if you give these bars as gifts, like unlimited lives. And just a suggestion kkkkkk

• shae216
    shae216 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

@QueenMia when does the opportunity to open the piggy bank without paying appear? I've passed several levels since the piggy bank was filled but have not been given a chance to open it. I only see the purchase option. I'm earning more gold bars but can't open the current piggy bank and I don't want to pay to open it ir to buy another one.

• Chelle22
    Chelle22 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm with @QueenMia on this one. I want my gold bars without having to pay for the Piggy bank.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?