🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

👉 Help us improve the game accessibility

13»

Comments

• waad91
    waad91 Posts: 6 Level 2

When i play candy crush i feel so happy and less stressed...

• nikpen
    nikpen Posts: 131 Level 2

I have to agree with @kept playing the game eases my stress&anxiety. I can definitely admit I'm addicted😎 I would like to thk y'all again for the time's u gave us endless lives to keep playing while quarantined, that was AWESOME!! MY FAVORITE!🥰 It felt so good to know I could continue playing all day&night what a wonderful idea that was❤ I saw someone say they'd like more festival events&yes that could be a good idea. I was also wondering if one day u can come up with a new level, like something different from jelly, fill hearts, free animals etc. I can't think of the word I'm looking for sorry(on my 1st cup of coffee). I just think a whole new level would be awesome! Hopefully u know what I'm trying to convey as words fail me this morning, sorry. That's all I can think of for now, gotta get back to playing 😊😊

• LaVacaRosada
    LaVacaRosada Posts: 244 Level 3

Hello Hello Hello @QueenMia and everyone!! 👋

First that all thank you so much for creating these spaces to express our ideas that can further improve the game accessibility 👏 Well... Candy Crush Friends is my favorite game in all the saga, and how I love it so much, I would like propose these two items:

1. The @AlexN's idea of be able to purchase missed out costumes seems incredible. But I know that to considers this idea, you have to study it for a long time to understand what the long-term consequences this may have for us and the game.
    2. This has happened to me many time: when for any reason you redownloaded the app all power-ups are reset and return to zero. I think if you're playing with an account that saves your journey in the game, could also consider saving the power-ups too.

Honestly, I only have those two suggestions. I'm so happy when I play CCFS and thanks to the King's team for wanting to improve our experience every day!! 🤗

🍭 #SweeterThanEver 🍭

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hi everyone and thanks for sharing your thoughts with us 🤗

@LaVacaRosada @nikpen - These are very helpful to us. However, our team is more focussed now at finding out if there are aspects of the game that are challenging for some players with difficulties (such as colourblind for example). Like for instance, if the colours are too similar and players cannot differentiate between them and so on. But I've noted your feedback nonetheless 😉Thank you!

• Charlene71
    Charlene71 Posts: 6 Level 2

Issues I have had is not staying connected to Facebook profile. Thank you

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hi all,

Thanks for your feedback on the game. We really appreciate these. However, please note that this post is about game accessibility - This is an important matter to us and we would like to gather feedback on that topic, so we can make the game experience better.

We realise that we might have been unclear and that's why we decided to close this thread for now and open a new one with some clarification - Sorry for the confusion. Rest assured, however, that we'll keep your feedback on the game in mind - Feel free to open new discussions to keep the feedback going and/or to submit your ideas here.

👉We've opened a new thread right here to gather feedback on Accessibility - Feel free to let us know your thoughts on that.

Thanks for your understanding everyone - Stay safe and happy 🍒

And here's for reference 👇Thanks again 🤗

What is Accessibility? 

Accessibility is the degree in which our game can be made playable to as many people as possible. By improving the accessibility, we can make the game more inclusive, as it allows different kinds of people with different kinds of limitations to all be able to enjoy it!

Here are some kinds of disabilities we are trying to keep in mind:

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?