👉 ASK THE CANDY CRUSH FRIENDS TEAM HERE ❓ | 🍡 The BGT is BACK 🌟
🏆 Show off your level HERE 💪
💚 Win 30 Gold Bars here AND 30 Gold bars here 🌟 | Say Hi HERE 👋 Find out your Candy Name HERE 🍬
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

👉 Help us improve the game accessibility

QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 10,014 Community Manager
edited May 6 in Discussions

🌟No account yet? Register here in just 2 seconds! 🍭

Hello dear Friends!

A great saga needs all sorts of heroes and that’s why we embrace and celebrate what makes us different rather than what makes us the same. 

👉As the Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD) takes place on the 21st of May, our fantastic Game Studios would like to focus on how we could deliver the best game experience for every one of you.

And you, Community member, can help us to help you!

How? It’s easy! Please just take a second of your time to let us know about your own experiences while playing Candy Crush Friends.

🌟 We would love to hear about the ways Candy Crush Friends is helping you! And even more, we would love to know if you are experiencing specific difficulties while playing.

It can be that you find there's too many flashing animations. Or perhaps too many colours and you don't manage to differentiate them well... You tell us. We want to know and we want to help out!

Feel free to share any struggles with us, or anything that makes it harder for you to play. We’d also love to hear about anything that helps you (or could help you) to make the most of the game.

We would love your feedback so that we can keep on delivering the best for you - Thanks so much everyone 🙏

Happy playing! Stay safe and happy 🍒

No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!
🍭Candy Friends player? Get Gold bars here 🍒  
🥕Farm Heroes player? Get Gold bars here ☀️ 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Want to PLAY?
🍭 Play Candy Crush Saga      🥤Play Candy Crush Soda Saga         👭Play Candy Crush Friends Saga   
🍮Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga

🌟
Prev1

Comments

• ElsaElsa Posts: 28,028 Superstar

Tagging @ShannaSkywolf so that she can add her thoughts here.

You can find out more about our Superstars here

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
    "Mother of Superstars. Relentless and passionate like no one else."
    A must read for all community members: What is this Community about - let's get started!
    Love trivia?  You will want to read this:  Welcome to the Candy Kingdom Chronicles!
    Check out the NEW stories that I just wrote!

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

• cforan_1979cforan_1979 Posts: 5 Level 2

I liked the Kimmie's Arcade. Any chance of bringing that back? I like the hidden candy pieces in the levels,but they don't last long enough.

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 12,082 Superstar

Hi @cforan_1979 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 This thread is about Friends Saga. You can find the whole section for Soda Saga here. Have a wonderful day 🤗

• keptkept Posts: 39 Level 2

When I play candy crush games I feel less stress and less caged in .

• tininha1975tininha1975 Posts: 472 Level 4

One thing that you could improve on was the special events, because they are not sent to all players and this is very annoying, I, for example, always stay out of these events.

That's what bothers me most about the game

This discussion has been closed.