🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Can’t make stall purchases not get special events

Options
Rachel78
Rachel78 Posts: 3 Newbie

My account seems to be different to all my family members. I do t get opportunity to play special events to win treats not do I have a stall To buy treats from. Please help?

thanks

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

R u connected to internet??? U playing on phone or PC with win10 and HTML platform?

u may try restart ur device and update to latest version and see

• Rachel78
    Options

Thanks Stan, I have restarted my phone and made sure app is updated. But still no luck. I will have to email the support team. But thank you.

Rac

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Rachel78 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about that!

When was the last time that you have seen any event in your game? OR you haven't had any event? When did you start playing the game?

When you meant "stall" it is the 3rd icon that appears next to the Scrap Book, isn't it? It came out to all of us only recently in an update. Can you tell me what is version number you see in your App Store / Play Store?

The Player Support team will be able to help you with "Missing Rewards" and all kinds of Purchase Issues. So, this King Community is the best place for you to solve the issue.

So, please provide as many details as you can about these missing events and also answers to my above questions, which will help to understand the issue for the team.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the weekend! 🍭

• Rachel78
    Options

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to me. I have never had any special events since I started playing which was approximately January 2020. I have had purchase problems in the past that the support team resolved for me but then my Striped candy went missing again (I didn’t report it and thought that issues would resolve in time).

The version on my phone in the App Store is 1.36.5 which is the same version as other who have no issues have, so I’m not sure if this is the issue?

Thank you for looking into this for me.

Rachel

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?