🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Gold bars

Options
Hockeypuck
Hockeypuck Posts: 8 Level 2

I received an email that I have 50 gold bars waiting to be used, but they are not there in my game

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,178 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hi @Hockeypuck . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Sorry to hear that you have not received the items that were purchased!! This King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details!

Please Check this useful page where you can see how to request a refund depending on the device you play on. 

If you play on mobile and want to contact Player Support, the best way then is to email directly from the game. 

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email. When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days. 

Don't forget to add your Game User ID to the email so Player Support will find your game.

Hope this will help you

• CapeOfButter
    CapeOfButter Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi. I also got this email yesterday stating that I had 50 gold bars to use on Jelly saga. I click the buttons provided in email and it brings me to game but no bars. I did not purchase any bars and so I am confused by the email and your response above. Is there a mistake with emails going out? Were we provided with extra bars due to the quarantine, but they are not showing? Please help clarify this more. I also couldn't find my player id. I just log in through Facebook.

Denise Schuette

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,184 Level 5
    Options

Hello @CapeOfButter

I am tagging Superstar @kiara_wael to help you with this. I am not familiar with any legitimate email from King.

• CapeOfButter
    CapeOfButter Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Here are the screen shots of email

• kvanc
    kvanc Posts: 52 Level 3
    Options

I received this same email today (May 31), and the same thing happened to me. I went to the game but the bars are not there.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,849 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @kvanc Welcome Back to this lovely King Community 🤗

Hope you are doing fine and you & family are staying safe and healthy!

With regards to the email you have received about Gold Bars for Jelly Saga game, I would like to clarify few things for you and also have few questions --->

1) Did you start playing Jelly Saga game OR did you just download it after receiving the email?

2) Will you be able to post a screenshot of that specific part (few lines) of the email you have received?

3) When we receive that kind of reward, usually, they immediately do not appear in the game as soon as you log-in. I would suggest you to play 1 or 2 levels and stay in the game for few minutes. You can even play few old levels, but the point is to stay in the game for a bit. Then, come out of the level and you will see a pop-up about the Gold Bars - and a gift box will open with them.

** I am thinking it would be this way, because, I have recently received some Gold Bars as I was taking a break from the game as I was very busy with so many things. So, when I just logged into the game and checked, I have not received anything. But, when I did what I wrote above, I did receive the GB -- 5 Bars per day for 5 or 6 days! So, did not receive them altogether!

4) Once you provide the screenshot of the email you have received, AND if you still have not received the GB, I will contact one of our Community In-charge Team and ask about it.

Please let me know if you have any questions about it. Talk to you soon!

Have a wonderful rest of the day and a great week ahead 🍬 🍾

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?