👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Pesky Owl

2»

Comments

• Ziggypop
    Ziggypop Posts: 38 Level 2

Hi

Thank you

This has all started since they changed the progress and leader board graphics. I have lost another two lives today. When you complete a level instead of moving on to the next level it returns to the press 'PLAY' screen, then when you press PLAY you are put back in to the Previous level. VERY annoying, I just want my five lives back, I'm not good enough with online stuff to reinstall and change around as I will end up back a level 1 😒

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5

@Ziggypop It's Strange. However, it only happens when you are playing Latest Levels. Can You Tell on what Level You are ??

Have You Tried Updating to Latest Version and Playing Online ?

Also, You Cannot Loose Your Progress if You Delete the Game. Just Save It. To Save, Click on Profile or Played Before-

A Screen like this will appear. Now, Select any choice for Continuing to Facebook Account or Log In With Email via your King Account.

¶ If You have Facebook account then it just connects to your facebook account you just have to Click ok if You have facebook app installed else you have to login into Facebook account and click ok.

¶ You are currently having King Account as this King Community Account. You can use this account. Use this account's Email Address to login into King Account by Selecting LOG IN WITH EMAIL.

Enter your Correct Information here and Click on LOG IN. And Your Progress will be Saved.

• After this, you can delete your account but you Will loose your boosters. Before deleting, back up your progress through Google Account. Then You Won't Loose Your Boosters and You can delete.

• Ziggypop
    Ziggypop Posts: 38 Level 2

AbhinavSargar Thank you, I am only on 605 but it started at around 590. I'm too scared to delete and reinstall as I only have a very old iPad and I will probably mess it up 😒

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?