๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Frozen again

Laurenmlh
Laurenmlh Posts: 1,184 Level 5

So I've had this happen before and there is no reasoning behind it. Internet is strong, just completed a level and watched an ad... Had my streak going and boosters. Game opens the next level and I cannot make any moves. It's frozen. Used a lollipop to break the color bomb hoping to unfreeze it and still will not let me do anything. Completely frozen. Lost the streak and life.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Please close your game and look for updates and then update and clear the cache and reopen it. Then it should work.

Good luck

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,795 Candy Moderator

Hello @Laurenmlh - I am so sorry to hear that has happened to you. I have occasionally experienced this to in several different games. It's almost like - if I am playing a specific game for awhile, it will periodically freeze on me and then I have to get out of the game and reboot my device - but of course I lose any current progress on the level I have been playing. As far as I know there is no explanation and luckily it doesn't happen to me very often.

What @Spinnifix has recommended should work. But if the problem persists on a regular basis, please comment back here and also let us know what device (including make and model and software version) you play on and maybe we can ehlp you further.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,180 Friends Moderator

Hello @Spinnifix and @bearwithme, I have encountered the same problem as @Laurenmlh. My game has frozen on two different levels with some similarities. My game version is up-to-date and I am playing on an Android tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, SM-T820) with game ID 4298347615. I have attached screen shots so you can see that I have the Sweet Streak and Dachs as a friend in Candy Crush Friends Saga. I also have a color bomb and coloring bombs. I can't make any moves -- completely frozen. Restarting the game is not a satisfying solution as the Streak and extra boosters are lost. Please refer to the technical team because there may be issues with Dachs levels.

• Loveth_NP
    Loveth_NP Posts: 1,741 Level 5

Ouch ๐Ÿ˜“ Hi @Laurenmlh a warm welcome and so sorry about the malfunction . Hopefully you have gotten it to work better ... Best of luck ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฅ‚

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,795 Candy Moderator

Thanks for posting @MountainMom. It canโ€™t be just Dachโ€™s levels since @Laurenmlh was using Red Rabbit but I will pass it on to the CM. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,180 Friends Moderator

Thanks for helping @bearwithme. I hope to get an answer from the technical team before the holiday weekend is over.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,548 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @Laurenmlh Hearty Welcome Back to our wonderful King Community ๐Ÿค—

I need a clarification, so a question to you... Your level was frozen in the beginning of the level, itself? If so, did you have the "friendly charged boosters" active for this level?

You said "it happened again"! Means, did it happen before in the "Friends" game? If so, do you remember if you had the "friendly charged boosters" available for the level, at that time?

Also, dear @MountainMom ๐Ÿ˜ Looking at your level board, it looked like you had the "friendly charged boosters" in the level. Can you too please clarify that for me?

Talk to you soon! Have a wonderful rest of the weekend ๐Ÿญ ๐Ÿญ

• Laurenmlh

Thank you all, I know how to get it to work again just frustrating to lose everything.

@PummyRaj yes it's always been with boosters but I can't remember which they are. Every time it's happened I've had active boosters. It's happened a number of times before on different levels. It just feels chronic and wanted to report it. I've since passed the level and no issues so far.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,548 Candy Moderator

Hello dear Lauren @Laurenmlh ๐Ÿค—

Thank you for clarifying that for me.

Yes! It does not matter which "charged boosters" we have active in a level! But, they are affecting some of the levels (not all). Not sure why they cause this. Also, even if we have the "charged boosters", the levels do not freeze every time we play... and it happens only few instances. Let's say, I am on level 150 and have the boosters to help me. The first time I play the level, it might work fine! But, if I lose the level and attempt to play the level again, it might freeze! Or it is the other way around! Weird, right?

This issue was already reported to the Game Studio a while ago, and they are trying to find out what is causing it. But, it is taking longer than expected to bring in a fix!

So, as of now, there are only 2 work-around steps to get out of that "freezing" issue.

1) Exit out of the game -- Shutdown the device and restart after 2 minutes -- go back to the level and see if it lets you play again. Sometimes, it might and sometimes it might freeze again. You have to follow the above steps and get back to the level. But, we have to keep the "Lives" in mind -- they are so precious ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

2) Second way is to wait out til the boosters are expired and play our levels again! It is a waste of very helpful boosters BUT I would prefer saving my lives than losing the boosters!

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please do post back if you experience this glitch again in your game.

Let's hope that the glitch gets fixed soon and we can enjoy all the levels with the active boosters present in the game ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Laurenmlh

That's exactly what happens, thank you for letting me know they are working on it. I close the app, lose the life and start the level again. It's usually only the one time on the level. The only time I had to let the boosters expire was Jelly queen's special levels. Literally removed the moves

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?