πŸ”₯ Hot right Now 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. πŸ› οΈ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Recommended Character Jelly Queen

DovahClown
DovahClown Posts: 8 Level 2

Is the Jelly Queen ever the recommended character for a level?

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,378 Candy Moderator

Hello @DovahClown Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community πŸ€—

I am sorry to say that I am not clear about your question....

Are you talking about the levels of the "Jelly Queen" event OR the regular levels?

1) If you are talking about the levels in "Jelly Queen" event and not having her as one of the characters to play the levels -- it seems like there is a glitch in the game. Please go to this thread and post your comment here ---> Glitch in the Jelly Queen Event

2) If you are in the regular game, we can play with the Jelly Queen only after unlocking her - by playing the special levels of the event and then playing a Star Chaser to keep her in your team.

Can you please post back and give more details? You can simply type in the comment box given below.

Hope to talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day 🍭 🍭

• DovahClown
    DovahClown Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited August 2020

I’ve already unlocked her. Before each level you get a recommendation on which character is best suited for the level. Does she ever get such a recommendation? If I only go by the character recommendations will eventually get to play her or should I ignore the character recommendations? Here is a screenshot of what I’m talking about. This level in the screenshot recommends I play as Clown Yeti. Is there a level that recommends Jelly Queen?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,378 Candy Moderator

Hello again dear @DovahClown πŸ€—

Thank you for explaining and I am glad to know that you have already unlocked the Jelly Queen πŸ™Œ πŸ‘οΈ

You are very early in the game, wait a bit more and you will see her charm in your game The Jelly Queen mostly appears in "Spread the Jam" levels, and where Orange Candy is available, as that is her favorite candy -- and those are the levels she is displayed as a "recommended" character.

You are very early in the game, wait a bit more and you will see her charm in your game 🀩

Hope this clarifies πŸ˜ƒ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?