🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

We want your feedback on the Bubble Gum Troll quest!

Options

Comments

• Silvana13
    Silvana13 Posts: 45 Level 2
    Options
    I got Bubblegum troll and the costume pretty early in the event, maybe the first or second day. How is it possible that you couldn't get it having almost reached the 7,000 line? 😱
  • dldavis
    dldavis Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I'm a noob here and I was wondering, do you get any prizes for having the highest points of the team
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    So my team didn’t make the final reward box but so proud of what we did get done.  Loved the event and the new costumes even if there were some disaccord about how active some were.

I can personally attest I played over 225+ levels myself to help us get the rewards we did but I know that wasn’t possible for everyone based on where we all started.

Regardless the team keeps raising the bar with these great new events. Thank you again @QueenMia & @CandyCrushinator for this fantastic event👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    edited July 2019
    Options
     Welcome @dldavis. Unfortunately not. I had the highest on my team by over 1000 and never got anything extra. For some teams that have been mentioned in this thread that would have been a really nice incentive.
  • CandyCrushinator
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

Thank you all for participating in the Great Bubblegum Debacle!  I'm glad that so many of you enjoyed the event and for those of you that had suggestions I have notes around them.  I'm seeing questions like:

How should we deal with Inactive players in your team?
      - Suggestions including re-shuffling teams automatically, voting to kick, allowing players to add friends, etc...
    How can we allow players at the end of the saga to have better access to BGT levels?
    Can we take a look at the scores required for tiers?
    Can we take a look at the difficulty of the levels and the fact that you get one shot to complete them?
    Can we communicate the scores required more clearly from the start of the event?
    Should players who do the most work receive some sort of extra reward?
    Can we make the BGT levels playable outside of the event?

I would like to answer one of the questions regarding "why do you only get one shot to complete the BGT levels."  The reason behind this decision was because you only get access to the BGT level once every few levels and we didn't want players to get stuck and replay the same level every time they reached a BGT level.  We felt like it would be extremely frustrating to have 1 shot to complete a level, then play a handful of main saga levels just to come back to the level that you were stuck at.  So in order to allow players to experience more levels (and not get stuck) we progressed you through the BGT levels win or lose.  I personally enjoyed not having to replay a level that was difficult and instead moving forward but I'd like to hear your thoughts on this?

Also, if I've missed anything or if you have ideas on how to improve the event for the future then...as you can tell... we are always reading your feedback and appreciate when you take the time to offer it.  I can't promise what we can and can't act on as per usual it depends on what the team is working on and if changes can be found to improve the experience but know that we always do our best to improve the game and you, our friends, are the reason why we are here :-).

Ok, I have to get back to work, thank you all again for participating and giving feedback, I hope that you were able to collect and are currently enjoying the Bubblegum Troll!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thanks you @CandyCrushinator for your message!  I enjoyed it very much and look forward to seeing what you offer us in the future.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    You are awesome @CandyCrushinator Thanks for sharing this with us. I personally loved the way you chose to present BGT levels so I am one of those who are satisfied with this event 😊
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options
    Thank you for the summary @CandyCrushinator. One more suggestion is to have a final status screen to close out the event. I open my CCF app this morning and the BGT event is completely gone. I would like to know what the final scores are from my team and teammates. A final close out screen would be nice. Thanks
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Great idea @flew66 💪🏻

definitely going thru withdrawals today myself 🤣 
  • marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Options
    I loved this event and i loved that it was equal opportunity for everyone ( everyone had to complete same thing) . I was the leader on the board and I did have 2 players were pretty much inactive , so my only thing Is maybe that. Like @Foley1362 I'm goin through withdrawal too lol 😂. I was able to make it to the third box but we didn't complete it but I received my character and my costume so happy with outcome 😁. Please make more o these fun events 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?