🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

How to restore the level of candy crush jelly i am on

Mary_Whitehead
Mary_Whitehead Posts: 3 Newbie

How can I restore the level I am on in Candy Crush Jelly . When I logged into Facebook it started me back at level one I am on level sixty-one if I have to start over and can't restore the level I am on then I will be forced to discontinue playing the game. I go to settings on my phone but it doesn't tell me what to do . I contacted King but got no answer except thank you for contacting us .

Best Answer

Answers

• Mary_Whitehead
    Answer ✓

Please send me an answer.

• Mary_Whitehead

I didn't get an answer.

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2

Hi Mary !!  Sorry we missed you this weekend, but your issue was marked as solved. When we see the green solved banner, we usually don't reply. I am going to share a link for different playing devices, since I don't know what you're playing on. It also has steps for pc, if that's what you're using. https://www.facebook.com/notes/king-super-carers-chat/resolving-loading-issues-links-to-help-vids-on-king-youtube/355228061528036/ If none of the links, or steps solve your problem, let me know here, along with a description of your device, so we can look into it further. The more info we have, the quicker we can help resolve it. Thank you for contacting King Care, and have a great day !! 

• maggyme
    maggyme Posts: 1 Newbie
    I would like my levels restored to 1795 for candy soda.  My phone froze and I had to get a new one.  My progress did not transfer I had to start a level 1. Any help would be so appreciated.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @maggyme, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Were you playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress?  If you weren't playing through either one I am going to suggest that you create a Kingdom account by following the steps here

If you have a Kingdom account then I am going to ask you to please get your user ID # by following the steps from here

Once you have the number, please complete the contact form from this link:  https://soporto.king.com/contact

They can manually go into your new account and get you back to where you were.  It might take a couple of days before you get a response so please be patient.  You should get an email with a ticket number on it.  Please make sure to use this topic and subtopic when completing the form.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?