🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Level 2236 is impossible

Anijoelle
Anijoelle Posts: 26 Level 2
The fish keep going to all the wrong places, and if you have boosters they'll force you the fish to hit them but miss the obvious ice it needs to hit.. By then you're left with not that many moves and you barely get to one half of the second screen before the game is over. I've been trying for the last 30 minutes. Boosters wasted and all. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Anijoelle, thank you for posting here in the community.  Have you cleared that level yet?  I am not that high up in the game yet so I can't check it for you.  I haven't seen anyone posting a fish swimming problem here yet but that doesn't mean that it might not be a new glitch starting.  Please let me know if this is still happening today.
  • Anijoelle
    Elsa said:
    Hi @Anijoelle, thank you for posting here in the community.  Have you cleared that level yet?  I am not that high up in the game yet so I can't check it for you.  I haven't seen anyone posting a fish swimming problem here yet but that doesn't mean that it might not be a new glitch starting.  Please let me know if this is still happening today.
    I beat the level by buying a lot of gold. It was impossible because the fish didn't flow to the right places on the first screen. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Thanks for responding so quickly.  I will keep checking here in the community to see if anyone else complains about this.
  • Anijoelle
    Elsa said:
    Thanks for responding so quickly.  I will keep checking here in the community to see if anyone else complains about this.
    Alright no problem! Have a good day! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?