Jelly 2234 hung

davidchoinydavidchoiny Posts: 8
Jelly level 2234 is hung. Cleared everything that can be removed and game not progressing. Wasted many power ups. Another bug. Please assist

Best Answer

Answers

• ElsaElsa Posts: 18,688 Superstar
    Hi @davidchoiny is the game freezing after you cleared the level?  Are you showing stars on that level when you reopen the game?  They are going to ask you to try some troubleshooting so please follow the steps on here to see if it resolves your problem:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/discussion/243839/game-keeps-freezing-or-crashing-what-should-i-do#latest

You can find out more about our Superstars here

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❤️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❤️ Please check out the stories that I created here.

• davidchoinydavidchoiny Posts: 8
    Game doesn’t freeze. It’s just stuck and can’t complete. I wish to have my used up power ups and coins that I wasted on this level returned and I wish to be moved to next level please. 
    Thanks Elsa. Reinstall fixed the problem on iOS. But wasted many power ups to find out the fix. Any way to be made whole? Thanks. 
    Hi @davidchoiny, thanks for letting me know that you have the game working again!

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

Any way of recovering power ups and coins?
    Unfortunately they do not reimburse you for rewards that you have won.  If they were purchased boosters then please let me know and I can offer further direction.

Yes. Purchased. Please advise. 
    Please follow this link as payment issues involve sensitive data and require personalized support we do not support these queries in the community. You can find the steps to take here: 
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246195/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase#latest

• VivaldiVivaldi Posts: 2
    I have the same Level 2234 hanging issue described above playing on Android devices.  With monkling(s) created, the screen moves down to an intermediate level, while the monkling(s) remain in the upper screen.  Clearing the entire intermediate screen (over and over) does not allow the monkling(s) to cascade down.  Obviously a premature shift of the screen before the monkling(s) can travel down. Game is up to date.  Links provided above were no help. Please advise as to remedy.  Thanks.
    Hi @Vivaldi, unfortunately you might have to uninstall and reinstall the game as @davidchoiny did to get it working.  However, if you do uninstall please note that you will lose all lives and boosters since they are only saved to your device.