๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Level 637

Options

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @Cat-13 Thank you for reply. I will need to investigate this and I will reach to you as soon as possible. Have a great weekend ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Cat-13
    Cat-13 Posts: 552 Level 3
    Options
    Good afternoon. I tried those steps clearing my cookies and everything nothing changed. Have a good weekend
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Cat-13 said:
    Candy crush jelly saga. I am now on 638. As it was coming down and adding up the score not one of the striped candies came down.
    Hi @Cat-13 - I am very sorry to hear of your frustration. I did my best to assist you and until this post โ˜๐Ÿป from this morning you had not confirmed which version of CC you were playing.

After this point I got @firebombmarkus involved to help once I realized I would not be able to. And I sincerely hope he is able to assist you further. ย Have a great weekend!
  • Cat-13
    Options
    You have a great weekend also
  • firebombmarkus
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hi again @Cat-13 Can you please make a screenshot of your problem? It would help a lot. And can you please be specific about your problem? I have read the thread from the beginning several times, but can't understand what is the problem exactly. That's why I need a screenshot of specific situation. Thank you kindly ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Cat-13
    Options
    the striped candies never came down.
  • firebombmarkus
    edited February 2019
    Options
    @Cat-13 Thank you for reaching out.ย 
    I've just looked into this level and I will post the video for you. As I can see, those striped candies are very rare. The goal is to reach color bombs and make as much striped candies yourself so they can spread the Jelly. Are you not getting striped candies at all?

Please look at this video and it might give you an idea on how to approach this level.

https://youtu.be/6OuTWnHAjZ8

• Cat-13
    Options
    as you can see my avatar by the number I'm on it's not coming up. The avatar on the upper right is not the one I use. And it won't let me change it. When I go to check in on the lower left clicking on that button it won't take my password. All this happened at 637 and I can't get it back.
  • Cat-13
    Options
    When I was on 637 I never got one stripe candy. It never came down like that. Ever since I was on that game everything's been messed up with my avatar trying to sign in. However I can sign in on Facebook. Butย  my avatar still won't come up
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    @Cat-13 Ok, thanks for clarifying a little bit this situation ๐Ÿ˜Š Did you say you cleared cache and cookies? I know it sounds simple but sometimes it is resolving most of the issues. Also you might try disconnecting from Facebook, deleting your Facebook app and then log into Facebook on browser and see if it helps. Keep me informed please. I would really like to help you with this.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?