(Finished)! Photo contest! It must be jelly cuz jam don't shake!

2Next

Comments

• ElsaElsa Posts: 17,703 Superstar
    In the uk we have jam, I remember years ago getting jelly but haven’t seen any for a long time. I’m assuming you are meaning jars of fruit jelly? I don’t even know anyone who would have that sort of breakfast over here, but maybe I’m just out of the loop 🤔 Toast or cereal. maybe bacon and eggs  occasionally on a Sunday. 
    I must admit what I have seen posted so far all looks very yummy but I’d have to have it for tea 😊
    I live in the USA and now that I think about it I don't think there are jars of jelly here either.  I think it's jars of jam.  I just went into my online food store and they don't sell jars of fruit jelly here either.  I saw a bunch of strawberry jams but no jelly and all these years I never paid attention to what it's called.  So we both have the same thing but no jelly.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 959 Community Moderator
    😮😍😍😍

Gold Bars at stake! Hurry up and check it out here!
  • Steph_000Steph_000 Posts: 3
    My favorite lol "trick up the sleeve" move is when u can line up five or more purple jellys... clears everything 
  • taunajayetaunajaye Posts: 1
    QueenB said:
    That looks so yummy and fancy 😋

• kathyskids78kathyskids78 Posts: 4
    I prefer jam & cheese sandwich 🥪 
    A huge thanks to @Elsa, @Crimson_Dawn, @RegalRenz and @Sharon_Loose for participating on my PJ&J contest 🤗

There are so many version of this fantastic invention and you guys have surely given us some great ideas and the pictures looks so yummy.

I hope the Gold bars will come i handy and keep on spreading the Jelly 🙌

Check out new competition here

• RegalRenzRegalRenz Posts: 4,580 Superstar
    Thanks @QueenB and congratulations @Elsa, @Crimson_Dawn and at @Sharon_Loose!

By perseverance everything reaches its target.

• ElsaElsa Posts: 17,703 Superstar
    Congratulations to all!
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 6,100 Superstar
    Congrats guys! I am jelly 😉

The only way outside is inside. Namaste 🙏🏻
  • Crimson_DawnCrimson_Dawn Posts: 1,435 Superstar
    Congratulations everyone and thanks @QueenB!

Once you're a part of Crimson Dawn, you can't leave. -Dryden Vos, public face of Crimson Dawn.

Do you play Farm Heroes Saga on mobile or Windows 10? Do you hate going through hundreds of requests one at a time? Then open this link below to vote on bringing the "Accept All" button back!
    https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/260141/please-vote-accept-all-button-on-windows-10-and-mobiles
  • RegalRenzRegalRenz Posts: 4,580 Superstar
    edited June 13
    Good morning @QueenB. I don't think the gold bars were added to my account.

By perseverance everything reaches its target.

That's strange as it got added yesterday at 12/06/19, 14:40:38 CET!

Did you check both your Apple and Android device? 

• Sharon_LooseSharon_Loose Posts: 67 ✭✭✭
    Ooh not been checking my emails or looking at my gold bars when I play Jelly, thanks for the surprise and congratulations to the others 😂 I’m no good at adding in names sorry thanks for letting me know Elsa 😊