๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Farm Hero Road Blocks

Options
victorious1958
victorious1958 Posts: 3 Newbie
Had a player request help unlocking an episode and the request came over 100 times. Iโ€™m tired to trying to clear them manually. ย I sent this issue to Customer Care Support and revive a Can answer that had nothing to do with my issue.ย 

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @victorious1958, you are asking a Farm Hero Saga question in the Candyย  Crush Jelly Saga community.ย  To post a message to the Farm Heroes Saga community click here.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi guys, I'm just moving this to the Farm Heroes Community where it belongs, so other players can jump in ;)ย 
  • byrd91162
    byrd91162 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Why do you have to wait 3 days on a road block. I love playing but continuously have to stop lack of lives and road blocks. I have no acual friends that play game. Should lower price to move on
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Welcome to our Community @byrd91162๐Ÿ˜ƒ

If you're not getting help from your Facebook friends, try King players instead. All you need to do, is connect the game app to your King account and you should get help from payers all over the world.

You need to disconnect the game app from Facebook to get the option to connect to your King account. Step 1 and 2 from this page will show you how you can do this.ย 

Hope this helps :)ย 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,484 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I have noticed that sometimes requests do not come through as they should @victorious1958, so if the unlocks are not getting back then the player might send out more and then like a bus, they all seem to come at once.ย 
    My hubby regularly gets roadblock requests from me, even when I have been sat on the same level for weeks and not moved :(ย 
    I don't know if you play on Facebook but I suspect there is a limit on requests as I have seen many other games complain of similar issues, so when you open the game again, they do the next in line.ย 
    Are you playing on computer or mobile?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?