🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Red Rabbit accepted Tiffi’s invite

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
edited August 2019 in Off-topic

“Red Rabbit,” says Tiffi.  How are you doing?  I haven’t spoken to you in a while.  Is everything ok with you?”

“It’s great to hear from you Tiff,” Red Rabbit tells her.  “We haven’t been in touch since we met up with Valentin Fluffybun.  Remember when he shot a tiny heart bow at me and you saw the love that I have in my heart?  Well now I realize that I was just lacking the confidence and fear of rejection that made me sad.  Now I have some wonderful bunny friends and there is this one cute bunny girl that keeps giving me the eye and smiling at me.  I was thinking of asking her if she wanted to go for a few bunny hops with me.”

If you would like to read the story of Red Rabbit and how he found the love in his heart, you can read it here.

“That’s wonderful,” says Tiffi.  “I am calling you because Jenny called me from the Cotton Candy Clouds.  She has wonderful news.  Her Uncle Yeti is now free from Jelly Queen’s green jelly and he is now back at home with her.  But she said that he is having nightmares about that time.  She wants to have a get together this coming Saturday.  She thinks that a picnic and seeing his friends again might be a good idea to help him get over his fears.  I told her that I would check out the recipes that the players in the King community contributed towards his Yeti recipe book.  He really loves chocolate, so I am going to choose one of the recipes and bring that with me.”

“I am so happy to hear that Yeti is home again,” says Red Rabbit.  Sure, I’d love to go to the picnic.  I don’t have any plans yet so this will be great.  I’ll see you over there.  What time is she expecting us?”

“She didn’t say,” Tiffi says.  “But I’ll try to get there around noon time.  She might need help setting up the picnic.  I am going to call Misty to see if she can join us.  Would you mind calling Olivia to find out if she’d like to come too?”

They said their goodbyes and Tiffi takes out Yeti’s recipe book to see what Yeti might like.  So much to choose from.   Let’s see what recipe Tiffi chooses here.

you arrived here, you might want to start at the beginning .....     

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?