Game level stopped

Options
AngelaRS
AngelaRS Posts: 3 Newbie

Why can't I get past level 920? It keeps saying thanks for playing and takes me back to 400 something game. What's going on?????

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @AngelaRS Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am sorry to say that the Alpha Betty Saga stops at level # 920.

As of now, there are no more levels after that!! The game developers might bring in some more for us in the future, but not now!! I am sorry for not giving any good news to you!

If you would like to restart playing the game, our Alpha Betty game In-charge can help you with that 👍️

** Please post back and let us know if you would like to start over, by typing in the blank dialogue box located below.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?