🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

The day before the holiday

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
edited February 2020 in Off-topic

The time is flying and now it’s the day before St Patrick’s Day.  Kimmy surprises her sister and father by showing up a few days earlier in order to spend some family time together. 

The doorbell rings.  Kimmy and Tiffi look at each other sort of like “are you getting it or am I?”.  Tiffi volunteers to answer so she opens the front door and there is King Chewy all dressed up with his green hat.

“Hi Chewy,” says Kimmy.  “I like your hat but maybe you need to put it on the table over there so it doesn’t get ruined for tomorrow.”

Tiffi lets him know who else is coming for the parade tomorrow.

“Chewy, are you hungry?” questions Tiffi.  “We are just about ready to have some lunch.  Jenny and her uncle are going to meet us tomorrow at Kitty’s Pub for lunch.  Then we are all going to the parade.  If we have time I would like to watch the currach boat race.  I have heard that it’s really neat and the weather is going to be warm.  So, it’s going to be you, me, my dad, Kimmy, Jenny and Yeti.  My father is so excited that he is going to see his best friend Yeti tomorrow.  Those two behave like children when they get together.  That’s cool because I love to see them do fun things together.”

After they finish lunch the girls clean up and then they all go outside.   Tiffi can’t believe that at this time of year it’s sunny and kind of warm.  March is always a cold month but with the global warming things have really changed.

The neighbors next door are listening to some Irish songs.  Guess they must be getting ready for tomorrow!

"Oh Danny Boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling,

From glen to glen, and down the mountain side,

The summer's gone, and all the roses falling,

'Tis you, 'tis you must go and I must bide.

But come ye back when summer's in the meadow

Or when the valley's hushed and white with snow…"

Let’s continue with the next part of the story – Today is St. Patrick’s Day

Back to the beginning

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?