🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Internet connection error

Options
mcommerford
mcommerford Posts: 1 Newbie

For the past 2 weeks I keep getting and internet connection error. I have removed and added the app. Everything I can think of and nothing's worked. I can play the level's like normal but the extras im not able to do. Help!

Answers

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options

Hi @mcommerford you might yo try to do some troubleshooting from one of this links :Android

iOS

Kindle 

Windows Mobile 

Windows 10 MS App

• Cathy_Colbert
    Cathy_Colbert Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Oddly, I can post this but I can’t access the Royal Championship. Not the first time. Not me, must be you. And I’m not the only one. Makes the contest unfair.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Welcome to the Community, @Cathy_Colbert !

Please accept my apologies for the delayed answer!!

Are you seeing this error only when you play the Royal Championship, or also in regular levels?

Anyway, please try out these few steps:

• First, try disconnecting your game from Facebook or Kingdom by logging out of the Settings menu.
    • Now close all apps and turn off your device. Turn it off for at least 10 seconds, then turn it on again.
    • Check for updates to your device and apps
    • Now clear the cache of the game in the following order: Settings> Apps> Game name> Clear cache.
    • Make sure you are within range of a wireless router. If you are using mobile data, make sure that this is enabled correctly in Settings> Mobile data.
    • Join the game again, and reconnect to Facebook or your King account.

I hope they help, but please don't hesitate to ask us again- we'll investigate further if they don't solve the problem. 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?