🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Can someone help me replace my boosters? It's been a month thanks!

Options
Cat-13
Cat-13 Posts: 626 Level 3
edited July 2020 in Discussions

I contacted you a month ago about level.1772 On June 25th 2020.

How it kept freezing on this Level (I'm passed it now and everything is fine.) and I didn't get my daily booster for a few days on level 1772.. Marmarmar2 said they would get back to me and replace them. Then she sent me a picture of FOOD for some reason on June 18th? She sent me this picture.

I was confused by that. Then all she would send me is one word answers. Usually your community is really nice and helpful. I don't know why she keeps doing this.

Can some one here help me? I'm on another level and everything is fine once I got off of level 1772. I already wrote to the main people in London but no one will answer me except by a "robot" Thanks!

Comments

• Cat-13
    Options

Good evening. I need help on two things and I haven't been getting any answers

Can you tell me why 1807 the fishes got to Carl but not me every time? s the level broke?

I've been asking to have my boosters replaced for 3 weeks now. When I never received them. I haven't heard anything.

Thank you,

• Cat-13
    Options

I contacted support a month ago. I let them know it was just this one level I didn't get my boosters. I haven't heard back from anyone. Only Marmarmar2 said they were going to replace them and then she sent me a picture of food for some reason????

Can you help me? Thanks

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,186 Sweet Legend
    Options
  • Spinnifix
    Options

Hello and welcome to our community

I'll give you the Candy Jelly player experts.

@RegalRenz

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,034 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @Cat-13 !

I'm sorry you didn't get a suitable answer right away 😓

We don't replace Boosters in the Community, so you did well contacting Player Support.

However, if it's about the Daily Booster and you didn't receive it for a few days, please bear in mind King doesn't offer replacement of free Boosters due to technical issues- I'm sorry a player gave you false information about this. Please accept my apologies.

• Cat-13
    edited July 2020
    Options

I thank you for answering me.😊

It was due to technical difficulties on that game. And now after a month you are telling me Marmarmar2 Lied?????? So I have been waiting and asking the main people for help for nothing????????????????

Last time this happened I was given some gold bars. You mean to tell me I'm getting nothing but the plate of food Marmarmar2 sent me? What kind of nonsense is this?????????

• Cat-13
    Options

I want everyone to know if you don't get you daily boosters because of THEIR fault with the game, you won't get compensated back. You might get a pictures of plate of food from Marmarmar2 like I did. But here is what I got after a MONTH of being told by Marmarmar2 I would get compensated.:

• Hello @Cat-13 !
    • I'm sorry you didn't get a suitable answer right away 😓
    • We don't replace Boosters in the Community, so you did well contacting Player Support.
    • However, if it's about the Daily Booster and you didn't receive it for a few days, please bear in mind King doesn't offer replacement of free Boosters due to technical issues- I'm sorry a player gave you false information about this. Please accept my apologies.
    • 5:41AM
    • Cat-13
    • Level 3
    • I thank you for answering me.😊
    • It was due to technical difficulties on that game. And now after a month you are telling me Marmarmar2 Lied?????? So I have been waiting and asking the main people for help for nothing????????????????
    • Last time this happened I was given some gold bars. You mean to tell me I'm getting nothing but the plate of food Marmarmar2 sent me? What kind of nonsense is this?????????

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello!@Cat-13

I apologize. I also thought that you would get a better and nicer answer and that this would be clarified with the picture. Because it is not a fine type. The player who sent it to you does not work here. It is just a simple player. Please ignore it. So the player couldn't give you any boosters. As the CM said. No free boosters can be refunded. If you buy it with proof then yes.

I am really very sorry !!

• Cat-13
    Options

Hi Spinnifix How are you today. I hope you are doing well.😀

Yes, if that is true, then you should know Marmarmar2 let me know privately and personally I would be compensated for missing my daily boosters. She led me to believe she works for the company. I'll be happy to show you and everyone else what she posted besides the food.

I heard NOTHING back from the main office.I wrote to them and all the did was give me a "compute answer."

Like I said before when this happened to me, I was given a few gold bars. I was hoping they would do it again. BTW Marmarmar2 said it would take a month for someone to answer.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?