🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Can someone help me replace my boosters? It's been a month thanks!

Options
2»

Comments

• Cat-13
    Cat-13 Posts: 640 Level 3
    Options

Here is some of Marmarmar2 answers:

• Cat-13 June 25
    • I didn't get my daily boosters. I'm on 1772. It's really hard. i don't know why they bill it as easy. The fish of course never go where they are suppose to. And the bottom half you need 20 turns or MORE just to clear it.
    • So I really need my boosters.
    • Thanks so much.
    • Be safe and have a great day.
    • marmarmar2 June 26
    • Sometimes you just need to give it a month ....

• Cat-13
    Options

Here is the other half After this she sends me a plate of food.:

• marmarmar2 June 26
    • Sometimes you just need to give it a month ....
    • marmarmar2 June 26
    • I will never get that high it has taken me five years to get to the 1100s
    • Cat-13 June 26
    • A Month?????? I got my posters for only a few minutes today. I didn't get them for the full time.. This is crazy. I wrote to them about it.
    • Cat-13 June 28
    • I got my boosters today. Will I be compensated for the days I don't get them?

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,286 Sweet Legend
    Options

@Cat-13

Hello Cat-13!

Thank you very much and I'm fine. I hope you as well? If you write to support, the answers will look different. It is always better to post to support here and under contact. You can see the helping hands with the signature of a picture here in the community. You would never be contacted privately. But if you have no more trust, you can write me privately for further help. Because that's where I also help the players. I'm really sorry for what happened to you. And it doesn't take a month to respond. If you have problems, you can find help in the help center !!

I wish you all the best and continue to have fun.💚

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello Cat-13!

I just answered it to you. Please don't worry about it anymore. That was a long time ago. Please ignore it. I don't know if Lola_pop will compensate you for this inconvenience. I will mark them again. You should decide it yourself. Because that's not a nice way to mislead you like this from a player.

I thank you.

@Lola_Pop

• Cat-13
    Options

I wanted you to see and everyone else to see what happen to me. And this person pretended to be an administrator. The food picture is a puzzle to me. And I was beginning to wonder was I being stalked. by a particular woman. I REALLY want to be compensated for my lass. like before. I think it's only fair to the player when it's the game's fault.

I thank you for answering me so quickly. And everyone should look out for fake admin.😎

I never had problem with any admin here. Everyone has always been very nice and professional. That's why I was confused about Marmarmar2.

• Spinnifix
    Options

@Cat-13

Hello Cat-13!

Thank you, I am just like that and like to stand up for every player. I was now privately giving suggestions. Thanks for your case. I'm curious to see what comes out of it now. Please wait now before you make any further contributions.

I've tried to help you !!

• Cat-13
    edited July 2020
    Options

Thank you Spinnifix!!!!!!! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?