liznikur
liznikur Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm stuck at level 185, done it, but it doesn't show next levels. please help

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 162,112 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited August 2020

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you update the latest version of this game or use strong Internet Connection (online) or restart the device that I hope nothing this happens? 🤔

If it's not worked, How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug. (I hope it's solved! 🤔) 

You can click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps! 😉

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone.

By the way, this game support community is Candy Crush Jelly Saga (not Pyramid Solitaire Saga). You make sure to ask a question here on Pyramid Solitaire Support Community on next time as well. 😊

I will tagging @Crazy Cat Lad moves this thread to Pyramid Solitaire Support Community and @teresawallace44 has given you another solution about this game. 😊

** If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to find out exciting general contests then you join to answer it and you can chance to win gold bars in your King game's choice. 😊 **

Have a sodalicious day! 🥤

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hi @liznikur ! Welcome to our community :)

As Lim has kindly noted, you happen to have asked a support question in a forum about a different game; it's not a big deal of course, but knowing this can help you when you'll need the right attention and assistance for your problem in the future :)

------

Regarding your problem, please check for updates first.

Does your level 185 show the stars on the map? Does it seem not completed despite having passed it? Maybe the game didn't register the completion of the level. I'd suggest to replay it and let it show the message of the score and then click the exit "X" on the message and not "next/continue".

If it doesn't solve it then you could try the general troubleshooting technique, provided you have a King or Fb account (so you won't delete your progress and boosters) :

• clear cache (if you play on Android: go to device settings > app management > find PSS and open it >storage> clear cache. Be careful NOT to delete data, those are for your boosters)
    • log out
    • restart device

Let us know if this helps :)

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5

Hello @liznikur

Welcome to the King community.🤗

@Pitty_Kitty is correct about logging out then restart your device then log back in. If that don’t help then contact customer support either from your game in your profile or from the contact us at the bottom of this website. You will need a detailed description of the problem and your game/user ID which you can find at the top of your profile. Just double tap the word King at the top. 👍

We all hope this helps. 🤗

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim 💕

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?