🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Where is the Orange on Level 2530?

2»

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,333 Friends Moderator

@Cat-13 on which device do you play? I play mobile on Andriod and there are a lot of mini-games in the APP where you get boosters. Unfortunately, it is not the case on Windows PC, where you only get the time-day bonus and has no mini-games for boosters.

• Cat-13
    Cat-13 Posts: 529 Level 3

I play on my home computer

• Cat-13

I'm playing right now. Do you see any orange candies? Just 9 of them I guess I have to keep playing until the computer gives me enough orange. This is terrible. Yesterday I had two of the daily boosters. Without the orange I couldn't win. It was frustrating. I'm just going to play the 5 times and stop. That will be enough each day until the computer gives me the candies I need.

• Cat-13

I'm going to stop playing your game at level 2530 until I get notification you fixed it. We meaning everyone is locked at home during Covid 19. We need happy fun things to keep up up beat. When you have a game that it's made to be impossible to win because you have to keep playing all day everyday until the computer gives you the number of winning candies it takes away the fun. Please have someone notify me when you fix the game. 

Thank you.

• DieOmimi

@Cat-13 the level on the home computer may respond differently than in the mobile version. Do you have a mobile device/tablet where you can play the APP from the store? I think in the APP it is easier than on the computer.

• Cat-13

I got off the level as of now.

Finally the computer gave me enough orange to win. This time there was so many I didn't count!!!!

Thanks.

• DieOmimi

Congratulations @Cat-13. I'm glad you made it. Hopefully you'll have more luck at the next levels.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?