1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Update our profile

2ยป

Comments

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Here here @Elsa

Thought wasn't the go to?

My teenager informs me "no mum..no wiki anything.. It can be edited by anyone"

I'm with you, waiting patiently for the more reliable studio team lol

In this case.... Teenager knows best lol.... Does that mean.... I taught her well lol Cootoz to me then lol ๐Ÿ‘

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
  • DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,422 Friends Moderator

thanks for tagging me @Diamond Lim

@Elsa for Jelly a new design is in the works. @Lola_Pop presented it some time ago. But I don't have it in my game yet.

Somewhere on the Jelly side there has to be a discussion about it. Since there is so much happening every day, I don't immediately find it to share the link here.ย 

• Lady_Sarina

G'day @Elsa,

Top of the morning to you :0)

Just thought I'd let you know that I played RC this morning and clicked on the my collection star. Then I clicked on my monklings icon and this is what I saw

So I see that once I collect the 5000 monklings and earn my last star, the whole collection will be complete and I'll receive 1700 Blue Mastery points from the Arena Mastery system.

This should be added to my total point score and allow me to go from 92 ranking to 93 if I have enough points in the gold bar indicator of my score.

Hopefully earning that blue mastery badge will give me some extra points to make sure I cross the line in ranking up!!!

Hope this helps!?

Have a jellyisous day :0)

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

Hi @channie8, how is it possible to collect that many? Maybe the players are getting those because they play the RC. I tried it a couple of times and I am not a competitive person so I didn't continue playing it. I never understood ranking in any of the candy crush games. Are you saying that you should have ranked up but didn't? If so, please let me know because maybe it's something that the studio needs to check.

• Lady_Sarina

Gday @Elsa,

Yes it is that many, I double checked this morning :0) I had the collection feature before the new arena opened for jelly. I'm pretty sure I remember actually completing the collection before but this time you just need more of each to do it lol I like having the blue mastery badge with it now as I'm pretty sure it's extra points than before, which makes it easier to rank up. All good.

However..... Now that you mention it.... ๐Ÿ˜‡..

I'd love the studio to assist @Spinnifix with the action she's trying to do to improve the community! Honestly, it's one of the things that I like and keeps me here, even though the navigation as a whole is a nightmare,exhausting and time consuming. It's fantastic but needs simplifying and restructuring very badly.

I spent most of the day doing research for someone and on King.com just to make sure it was accurate.Even getting from there to here directly takes you to a different area with different icons and layouts, all leading to "here" buttons unnecessarily when it could be in one place, with one icon, one set of subcategories all set out more effectively,simply and with less navigating lol

Sorry for the rant, it's been a looong day :0)

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,687 Sweet Legend

@channie8

Hello my dear!

Here the profile in the game is meant. I have no influence on that. The ideas area is for the game only. What you mean is the profile in the community. I'm already working on that. I have already submitted many ideas for this. That's why my campaign to improve the community is there. There, profiles in the community must be stored for the players. You see there are 2 different things. That could be misleading here. That's why I'm telling you. It's a bit complicated, but you get used to it and then know how to organize it. If you've been here for a long time !! I hope that my dear CM and friend will see it !!

@Lola_Pop

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/282620/lets-make-king-community-the-perfect-place-for-all-of-us#latest

• crabapple
    crabapple Posts: 740 Level 3
    edited January 2021

@Diamond Lim ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž Thank you for the tag. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

@Elsa I voted for the change as well. I see it but, like you, I haven't got a clue what it's for.๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ฑ Information in detail would help too. What do we even get when each item is full? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿค”

• MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,821 Pro Player 👑

I agree and voted. I thought there was a mention about a change to this before but I haven't seen anything different yet. I hope they hear your idea! Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?