🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

I lost my candy crush account I was on either level 6400 or 7400 can you please put me back there

DonnaSallee
DonnaSallee Posts: 2 Newbie

I lost my candy crush account I was at level 6400 or 7400 I can’t remember could you put me back there please

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 162,075 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh No! Have you lost your current level on Candy Crush Jelly Saga? 😢

Don't worry! You can check to read and follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem. (This solve discussion by Community Team.) (Any Device) 😉

So click here to read to follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem that I hope this helps and you can back to your current level on this game! 😉

By the way, this game's support community is Candy Crush Jelly Saga (not Candy Crush Saga).

** If you have asked any questions/discussions on Candy Crush Saga, Reminder! Please join to ask here on Candy Crush Saga (Correct Area), thank you! 😊 **

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥

🌟 Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here and Here (General)! 🌟

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator

Hi there @DonnaSallee and Happy New Year to you.

May I know whether you forgot the password of your account? Have you tried clicking on the forgot password to retrieve it?

If you have tried all the above and still failed to connect to your game with your account, please contact King's Support by clicking on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page and select the relevant topic and brief description of your issue.

The processing time will vary thus your patience is greatly appreciated. Please reply to their email accordingly when you received notification from them.

Please let us know if you need help with other issues in the game.

Thank you 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?