🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

List of Mini Games Ideas from the Community!

Comments

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Sorry @channie8 I miss read 😅 you mean talk more in depth of a idea that’s being voted on

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

G'day @Nat09 ,

Yes I do lol

Ideas area of the Jelly Community - vote for

"Brand New King Game"

Then write your contribution here. Hopefully we'll get so many innovative and creative ideas that the vote will be listened to further lol

I didn't want to complain about anything or ask for gold bars. I wanted to try to do something "community-minded". Maybe pie in the sky hopes but worth a shot I guess.

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

I get it, hope it really takes off😊

• Lady_Sarina

G'Day @Nat09 @Spinnifix @hechicerilla @Lola_Pop @LadyRaffie

It would be really encouraging and feel Like the Community wanted a project that's innovate, creative and inclusive as a whole, to work on together, to really make a difference here.

Unfortunately, as you can see it's only the Ambassadors that ever really do that lol

It doesn't seem worthy of a tag, Game Expert or SuperStar comment or reaction and so that, I guess, means, it's not approved for the Community to be interested in. Seems to occur a lot, maybe it's a reflection of a newbie not sitting in their box and only contributing to counting to forever games, it's a bit discouraging but apparently I "have blood of steel" and being an Aussie that just means it'll fuel my "get up and go" motivation in the face of adversity lol!

What do you guyz think @headoperations @alsto40 @Leanna_Allen @jjac272903 @lilikoikisses @DieOmimi @Cagnes

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

It seems. The fact that not everyone reads and explores the way you did Channie8 also influences a lot. I always say. Just by looking at the support area you will realize many things. Most of the players do not even return to answer our request there, they do not return to thank, they leave their questions and complaints there as if waiting for magic 🤷

Luckily there are always some who show interest, some if they read, listen, answer and integrate into the community, these are the ones who can make the improvements, like you. Thanks for being like that

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,431 Friends Moderator

Hello @channie8, thank you for remembering me. I like to help, but I'm not creative at all. I really don't have an idea to bring in here. 😥

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend

@channie8

Hello Channie!

Thank you for your kind words. You are the only one who also sees and comments on the ambassadors. I highly credit you for that.

I submitted an idea in the ideas section for Candy Friends. You can vote there.

Even in Candy Friends Corner I have submitted a lot of ideas about the new team building. You can still see it in public, what I do in addition and I help players privately with questions and problems. If I can't solve anything, I'll take @Lola_Pop in. I have a lot of chats going on to edit it.

But I don't think of an idea for eion Mini game yet. If something comes to mind, I'd like to come back here.

• Lady_Sarina

Thank you @headoperations, at this point, I'll accept any encouragement lol

I appreciate your vote and the time you put in to reply. You must be one of the brave ones lol

I gave you a helpful reaction coz that's exactly what you did. Provide assistance, through encouragement, so in my mind, that's a "proper" response from me.

I don't give "helpful" reactions to the person above in a counting game. I see that as false participation and representation. That's just me though lol nor does my mind count them as actual comments lol

I just wanted to represent with a bit of substance and a positive project lol

• Lady_Sarina

G'Day @headoperations

Most of my life I've, usually, been able to find at least 1 good thing in people I meet, even if they rub me the wrong way lol Then again, I do actively, try to look for a positive, especially if I'm really not happy with someone lol I find that it keeps me from blowing my top, which I've had to work on, progressively at times.

I'm sorry you feel that your voice is unheard. That's never a good feeling! You're not invisible though!

I may not always agree with everything that is said around here, or sometimes, just more the way it's said but one thing that comes across to me, is your sense of humour. I like that, especially if I find that my enthusiasm is falling off a little lol You also talk like a mature person who is realistic. These are great qualities and can be "used for good Batman" lol I particularly liked the "goodbye Felicia" comment (so did my daughter lol), so I know there are other's like that out there also and that they feel similar to you. There's no point putting heads in the sand, "it is what it is", but that doesn't mean that you guyz are a complete right off either. I can see the good and as long as I can do that, then it's a good thing yeah?

This idea may never get off the ground, and I guess I'll have to be okay with that lol But one thing I would like you to know is, that until it get's closed or invisible, it is still my thread and discussion. I can keep and eye on it, make sure it's clean or friendly and if I need help, for whatever reason, I will ask management for that. I'm a big girl though and pretty sure I can deal with most things that come my way, unless it's above my pay grade of course lol

So, in saying that, your voice will be heard by me on this topic and big or small, an idea is still an idea. There's nowhere else to talk about this one lol Even if it's just pie in the sky hopes, it's still a decent, adult thing to discuss, other than "I want free gold bars" or "give me a free piggy bank" (it's not gonna happen, so move on) lol

The fact that you are able to offer encouragement and support, to a "newbie" like me, when the topic isn't even for you says a lot! It is very humble and doing better than some, whom more, may actually be expected of. So you can't be all bad :0)

• Lady_Sarina

G'Day @headoperations 🤣🤣

Yes it was said by another member in a different thread conversation we had, I think it was either @jjac272903 or @alsto40 , not sure which?

I just remember the same humour and them feeling "unheard" too lol 😁

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?