🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

List of Mini Games Ideas from the Community!

Options
124»

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,779 Sweet Legend
    Options

@channie8 & @hechicerilla @DieOmimi

Hello dear Jelly players! 😎

I just want to point out: Please stick to the topic and do not comment on nonsensical and superfluous. This is very important. We all want to work together and not against us. That doesn't help and destroys this very nice and informative post.

Thank you and thank you for understanding !!!😉🙏

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @channie8 Sorry I haven’t been here in a while, I got a bit busy 🤪😅 I love your idea with Mr. Toffee and a Carnival theme, in CCF, we also have Carnival Misty. I love the idea of having a mini game,it could be per day, a bit like CCS and the daily bonus wheel but it would be a carnival daily event which you could win a daily bonus. And the best part of this is, you can go to the carnival whenever you want during the day, it’s very frustrating to win a bonus in your game but you don’t have time to play or have no more lives 😡

I see this carnival in CCF, but there could be different themes for different games. I also think those bonus levels don’t have to be a level like the games we play. The carnival daily events could be something totally different like: find the difference between the pictures or a mathematical question with Misty, something different with our characters would be fun.

I like your thread 😊 and hope it takes off. I’m sure others have some ideas. 🤔

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    edited February 2021
    Options

G'Day Everyone,

I've reviewed what's been contributed so far and as it's the beginning of the project I thought I'd put up a list of what we've got so far.

If you'd like to have a look and put your name down for something your interested in, go for it, if you just want to put forth an idea, do it lol :0) You may just want to comment on ideas others suggest and whether you like them or not. Every little contribution is appreciated and heard. Just be positive and respectful in your tone when you respond, even if you don't like something (it's ok not to like it) because someone will have put effort into that lol

Carnival and Circus Theme: Mr toffee, Background design and Graphics , App Cover Design/ Features and Functions, App Entry page Design/ Features and Functions, Colours and Patterns, Wall Papers, Game Name Suggestions

Mapping: Entry Page Design, Main Board Map Design, Main Board Features and Functions

Levels: Suggestion 1) A new mini game every 10 levels completed 2) A Rewards Chest on completing every 10th level

Characters: Character Graphics and Design, Outfits, Accessories, Power Actions in Game Play, Colours, Which King Characters would you like to see

Badges: What ones would you like, Look and Colour, How would you like to earn them?

Points: How would you like to earn them, How included in the game?

Gold Bars: How used in the game? How would you like to earn them? How would you like to store them?

Coins/Currency: Would you like a currency in addition to gold bars? How would you like to use a new currency? What are Ideas for a new currency? (let's not be greedy but have a say)

Boosters/Bonuses/Blockers: What blockers would be good in the game (they have to be there so have a say), What boosters would you like or create a new one, What do you think of Bonus Levels? Daily/Weekly Wheel Spin? Show Bags? Blueberry Cupcake Bumper Car Ride

Side Games: Which would you prefer as a side game rather than on the main board?

Mini Games: The Rancid Whack/Yeti Snow ball Targets/ Papa Pear Cannon Blasts, Cropsie Blue Ribbon, Blossom Blue Ribbon, Carnival Town Hidden Clues, Make A word Game, Word Search, Word Bubbles, Pirate Parrot Treasure Dig/Hunt, Solitaire Stand, Red Rabbit Piano, Pet Escape Room Puzzle, Drach's Mini Comps, , Spot the Difference with Misty

Missed something? Let me know. Your ideas and suggestions, likes and dislikes on any of the above. Does one thing interest you more than others and would you like to work on any area? Every voice will be heard as long as you show King values in being kind and friendly to your "housemates" :0) Any one think of a name for the game yet? We have to start calling it something?

Maybe our first Community Poll would be a Name we can start off with. Suggestions?

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options

Hi @channie8 I have voted for your idea and have read all the posts so far, I am finding it interesting and wish you all the luck, I find it difficult to keep up with everything at the moment as I have so much going on, it doesn’t help that I have an infection in both eyes so I’m finding reading difficult. I’m not a very good ‘ideas person’ but I would love to pop by and check how things are going when I have time. Love the Carnival/Circus theme. Have fun 😊

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

G'day @Sharon_Loose

Thank you and all the best Chickie, hope you're well again soon and your eyes clear up. Take care xxx :0)

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

Anyone thought of a name for it yet?

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

Candy Town Carnival Saga

Candy Carnival Town Saga

Candy Carnival Saga

Anyone got anything more interesting?

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

G'Day Everyone,

I had thought of King Carnival for a name but realised recently that, that may be a copyright issue as we have a King Carnival on the waterfront about 100km from my place, so I guess it's back to the drawing board.

How about just plain old Mr. Toffee's Fairground?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?