🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Merged Accounts

Answers

• j387
    j387 Posts: 27 Level 2

So I went ahead and removed FB app just in case, cleared Safari cache data, and logged out. Shut my phone off for a minute and restarted, but no dice. Is there some other cache I am to clear?

I took pictures so you could see. The first is the welcome screen I get when I log in with my email. You can see that the email starts with my name and it is the name on the account.

The second is the welcome screen when I log in with my daughter’s email. You can see the email account is different (the password is different too), but it still logged in with my name and account. Her welcome screen used to say “Welcome, Marie!”

Does seeing that help make the problem more clear? Is there a different cache of information I need to clear?

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@j387 Hi Again, Sorry but you will hate me, but did you get the game IDs for both. As this is an iphone yes only cache is in safari. If you could screenshot both accounts with exactly as you have done, but with game IDs showing (double click on king sign above avatar)

Going to ask this to my CM tomorrow as he very clued up on this. I can only think now that uninstalling the app will solve the issue but that would mean you lose any stored Boosters and lives. So hold off on this and i will get back to you tomorrow evening.

Will also tag superstar @Sukanta_Biswas as he has a very good knowledge base

• j387

I don't hate you - and yes, same game ID for both. So weird.

• j387

I cannot get the game ID for the email starting with Marie because it takes me to my account not hers. No matter what I do, I only get my account and game ID regardless of which email I use to log in. Before this week, that was not the case. It was two different King accounts, with different IDs, different names, different avatars, separate lives, and different levels before this week. Now they are both the same. Both emails log into the same game ID, share the same lives, are on the same level...

• j387

Again, these email addresses had different IDs last week.

• Freddy_

@j387 That is a merged account, but need clarification as said never seen two king accounts do this in a year on here. Only seen this happen as explained above. Please bear with me and will get back to you tomorrow.

My guessing is one of you will need to start a new account and get the levels manually restored.

Hopefully the superstar i have tagged may be able to help you if he comes on tonight.

• j387

Sounds good. Thanks for all your help so far.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

Welcome to the King Community.

I have already found the details of your problem in this post and our game Expert @Freddy_Falkner has given you a great guide.

However you were both playing the game via Kingdom account and now both accounts have merged with each other. This does not happen according to the system, but it is probably due to an error and it is not possible to separate the two accounts again.

In the current situation any one of you has to create a new account, and we can arrange to reset the game progress to the new account through CM.

Let me know if you are interested in doing this so I will explain the next steps.

Thanks!

• j387

Do I need a new email address to create a new account? I would like to have two separate ones again.

• Freddy_

@j387 Hi , Yes you would need to use a different email to create an account to keep the two accounts sperate as this one is linked to your game

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?