Hey! Join us!

➡️ Have you passed a milestone level? Come grab your badges HERE!
➡️ Need some tips for a hard level? Head over HERE!

Boss games- no option to buy with gold bars to continue playing

Jared_ButtryJared_Buttry Posts: 265 Level 3

When you guys going to put a option to continue playing if a boss takes all the goals like the green jelly & blue monkeys?

Comments

• Lady_SarinaLady_Sarina Posts: 5,424 Jelly Moderator

G'Day @Jared_Buttry,

I haven't played against Liquorice Larry for a little while but I'm pretty sure that option wasn't there when I battled against The Jelly Queen either. It was there at one time.

I'll call @DieOmimi to see if she knows but keep in mind that it's a bit hectic at the moment with the new changes around here.

• DieOmimiDieOmimi Posts: 20,204 Friends Moderator

Thanks for tagging me @channie8

@Jared_Buttry I am not sure that there has been such an option in the past. I haven't lost to an actor for a long time. Neither against Liquorice Larry, Jelly Queen or Cupcake Carl. When I realize I can't win, I use boosters. I know this is not your thing.

But I know someone who plays without a booster (like you) and ask there. Maybe it knows @NamTruong2001.

Honestly, I never missed the feature because I wouldn't use it.

In this context, something funny happened to me on normal levels. I do not know when this feature was introduced. Each time I lost a level, the counter for additional moves increased.

Normally you buy 5 extra moves for 5 GB. In this screen you can see that I would have got 16 moves. But I didn't use it. Funny, right?

• NamTruong2001NamTruong2001 Posts: 3,213 Level 5

Actually, this is impossible. Because the boss reached the goal, then the boss won, you lost. That's the rule.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?