🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

#ChoosetoChallenge: The Maya Angelou Challenge 💜

Comments

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

G'Day @mill7

I had to google her because I didn't recognise the name but as soon as I saw her picture, yep, all good. I never realised how many films she was actually in but yes she is brilliant and not just as an actress!!

G'day @S_u_n_s_h_i_n_e Wow! that is incredible to hear and I wasn't aware of that, so thank you for sharing!! I got Goosebumps as I was reading it!! Definitely 💪 for sure!! How far we've come because of those with determination like hers. Put's everything back into perspective doesn't it, what's truly important!!!

G'Day @Slither this is one lady that the world of scholars, in mythology love to debate over lol "The Daughter of Zeus". I think the only point they actually all agree on was that she was one of the most beautiful women ever. There was a lot of heartache!!!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,420 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Also tagging @1509hk1547 who has subscribed Candy Crush Jelly Tagging List. 😊

• Lady_Sarina

G'Day @Diamond Lim

Thanks chickie, you always do a great job!

You know I would love to hear your thoughts too right? You are welcome to comment chickie, Your voice is welcome too LOL

• Diamond_Lim

Thank you so much and you too! @channie8 😊

• Allouna76
    Allouna76 Posts: 190 Level 3

Hello All,

and thanks for the tag @channie8

“The woman you love”. She could be your girlfriend, sister, mother, grandma, etc. One doesn't needs to look to global women leaders for inspiration.

I firmly believe that if one observes his/her life very closely then one will get inspired from one of the family members.

One can get inspiration from Oprah Winfrey, Indra Nooyi, Priyanka Chopra, Malala, etc. but 

“nothing can replace the positivity you feel being around those you admire & love for their qualities”.

Nothing in my life could inspire me more than seeing my mother cooking my favorite food each single day. That's the selfless love she had for me & which I can never repay back for & that’s what will remain till the end, deep in the heart.

I can forget what global leaders said, but what my mother, or sister said to me will remain buried in my heart.

When I'll be in doubt, in lack of confidence, terrified or sad, I'll unwrap the memories which invariably will guide me ahead. It is not possible when you drive inspiration from a person you haven't met personally.

Ernest Hemingway: “As you get older it is harder to have Heroes, but it is sort of necessary”.

As per my own experience & conversations with many people, “One's Mother” will remain the undisputed inspiration for all time to come.

William Ross Wallace rightly said, "The Hand That Rocks the Cradle Is the Hand That Rules the World "

• Lady_Sarina

G'Day @Allouna76

Thanks for taking the time to reply chickie :0)

I totally get where you're coming from!

My daughter is a true inspiration for her tenacity, humour and strength!!

My granny, I also will never be able to repay! Without her I wouldn't be here and her passing has got be one of the very saddest days!! I still remember the smell of her cooking and you're right, it will warm my heart forever!!!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

Thanks for tagging!

Of course my mother inspired me and my teacher in the first three schoolyears, Mrs Maria!!

• froogal
    froogal Posts: 42 Level 2

I would resoundingly state that the women in my family have provided the most enduring impressions upon me.💖

• Diamond_Lim

Also tagging @Bookster who has subscribed Candy Crush Jelly Tagging List. 😊

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?