🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

⚔️ Community Spirit: who will become a Jelly Knight?

Options

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,887 Friends Moderator
    Options

I nominate @NikolaosProdromidis and @rebelchild. Both are very supportive and helpful to other Community members.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @me6412 and @MountainMom

Yes the Community Spirit is something Lola and I appreciate.

It's great to come to work here and read funny, warm, friendly and kind comments. Helpfulness isn't just related to the Support area and seeing those who cheer on others in contests, just makes it all the more enjoyable, as I watch the contest unfold. It adds to the excitement.👏👏👏

Of course we have those who do lend a hand in support, especially in areas they are good at or familiar with and this is encouraging too! I've had a chance to talk to a lot of people in support and have met some who are really nice, who although can be frustrated, have been very personable and I hope they stick around to join us in the Jelly Ohana, knowing we care!!👌

It's also great to see new discussions happening and feedback in the Polls too! That helps a lot with things we are working towards behind the scenes. Reading those answers can make that a whole lot more fun. My daughter always comes in when she hears me laugh, to check it out. She loved some of the comments about Carl too LOL Occasionally there have been posts that make my eyes leak a little, as they have been so empathetic to others.

I love that collaborative energy that fuels creativity and innovative thinking. Strategy and game play talk is also something I've seen sometimes and well...in a gaming community...that makes my heart sing. This community in particular, has a special place in my heart and I'm so glad I was one of those people entering from frustration but hung around to meet all these wonderful people in Jelly who demonstrate that Community Spirit!!

You're all doing great!!! 🥰🤗

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited July 2021
    Options

Maybe I should have posted what I typed at first, then erased before I hit send incase of being edited by you my Jelly Queen Moderator and very warm friend of who I respect but also knows that I like a good laugh or you might not at that ?

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @me6412

Well...personally I'm not all that funny myself but I do very much appreciate that quality in others. It doesn't take much to make me smile but it does to make me laugh out loud I guess. I'm hard but I'm friendly yes.

I've read your comments in farm and the writer in me loves to read them, when I get a chance to visit. Which is not enough but I shall try to put my skates on more to get there. I do love to laugh though, probably why I'm always searching for a funny movie and love the clown in Lucille Ball!! An oldie but a goodie!!!!!

However, I look forward to your writing making me laugh in Jelly too, it's a great feeling when it actually happens :0)🥰😅😅

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 16,017 Level 5
    Options

@me6412 . And @MountainMom thank you for your sweet nomination.😍

• lhalha
    lhalha Posts: 1,520 Level 5
    Options

OK, I think @Lady_Sarina @Lola_Pop will deserved to be knight.

She always helps Jelly's players

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 16,017 Level 5
    Options

@Spieler_8675309 thank you for mentioning me for a nomination

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager
    Options

Heads-up, Jellies!

May I present our first Jelly Knight? Have a look at our Round Table HERE!

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

Congratulations on being the first jelly Knight @headoperations truely deserved for you help and knowledge of the Jelly game

• DaniTheOG
    DaniTheOG Posts: 2,324 Level 5
    Options

😅

@headoperations congratulations seems too scarce of a word here, so yeah, all that plus much more. 💯 Well deserved!

Now tell me @ipete & @Nix66, we now have a reason to toast so what are we drinking? 😁

Come toast with us! 🍻 @Freddy_@Spieler_8675309@gr33n3y3z@me6412@rebelchild & @wykoon.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?