🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Anyone else having this issue?

Options
MiMiDots
MiMiDots Posts: 16 Pro Player 👑

When I switch from the arena back to the map the game has been completely crashing. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Answers

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @MiMiDots

I had this happen a few days ago.

I did some "housekeeping" of my device.

Cleared the game cache and browser. Checked for updates of the game and device software. Did a virus scan. Cleaned my device sms and put my photo's on a USB. Turned my device off and then on again.

It's been good so far since then.

Try those housekeeping steps and if still occurring then try this link here to select a device for game crashing tips. There are other helpful troubleshooting steps there also :0)

Please let me know how you go :0)

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5
    Options

Oh my god. I have this problem, too.

• Lady_Sarina
    edited July 2021
    Options

HI @NamTruong2001

I haven't had this issue occur again since I did the Housekeeping steps above.

Just thinking...with some of the new features in the App itself like the updated "i" info with all the support tips in game (on the entry screen), the updated "3 people" button on the Mastery point Rank screen (the "i" button next to the mastery points toal..get to it from the middle pink profile button on the main board) which takes you straight to the "Crusher Resume" in Jelly Community and the Mission features.

Housekeeping the device is a good thing, to make sure the App runs smoothly and has plenty of available space. I had heaps of sms msgs and photo's that I cleaned and scanned to clear the "junk files".

Not had the issue since then 👍

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5
    Options

@Lady_Sarina he and I have that same problem. When you finish joining Royal Championship and go back to the main world, the app is suddenly closed immediately without touching.

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

Yes I had that exact same thing happening before I did the Housekeeping troubleshooting steps. Now it no longer happens since doing the device maintenance :0)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?