🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Achievement

alex1985
alex1985 Posts: 38 Level 2

I'm really enjoying playing candy crush jelly especially Royal Championship.

I was wondering what do you get from your Golden Pins. And why's they're there. Besides getting a new 🖼️ frame.

And my Winning Streak record is 13. Is it just showing the progress I made. I'm level 76. I don't see with all of this I don't get Gold bars or something. Why is the Mastery Rank there. For the points. How do I get those points to get those rewards?

Comments

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Hi @alex1985

Welcome to the Jelly Community!! :0)

It's always really helpful to explore your Community and read before posting. This helps to become familiar with the Jelly Community, know where everything is, join those who've made interesting discussions and even earn some badges.

Tips for Newbies here on getting stated in Jelly and how to explore an easy way. Levelling up and receiving your first badge along the way :0)

There's a Quick Links Article here, which helps navigate to helpful areas within the community quickly, from one place here.

The Mastery Rank gathers points from The Jelly game and RC as you play. Here in the Jelly Community you receive badges, for reaching different progress level. Screenshots like the one you've taken above can be posted in Time to Brag here for Mastery Rank Badges and Streaks here

There's a community brainstorming discussion happening in the community right now here, regarding the gold pins and it'd be great to see some contributions from you :0)

Hope this helps a little 🙌

Have a Jellylisous Day

• alex1985
    alex1985 Posts: 38 Level 2

Thank you for that information.

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,212 Level 5

Do you read the instruction in the "i" button?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?