🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Level 4970 will not stop playing

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,529 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @Fadlily 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You can check this level problem here by another player and then this level is still reported.

If you have any questions on this game, please ask on Candy Crush Jelly Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) Thanks! 😉

Whilst you are here, you click on spoiler warning button here then read full definition about Guide (Help you find your way around King Community), Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) and More Topics 👇😊

You can check out this guide as it will help you find your way around King Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More Topics as received your tags on your notifications when contests and more exciting threads released if you want to subscribe. And also check Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTR as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. 😊

If you have any questions, please ask any one of the Game Moderators or our Hub Moderators @Elsa or @wykoon. To tag them, click the @ symbol and then type out our name. A drop box will appear, click on the correct name your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

I will move this thread to Candy Crush Jelly Community soon. 😉

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 738 Level 3

Hi @Lady_Sarina

Yes! After a few times trying, I passed the level without any problem! One thing I noticed is that after getting the “candy crush” announcement, candies started to drop and crush non stopping maybe for a second and a half, Lol and I thought that the same thing was going to happen to me but luckily it stopped! Probably that is what happened to @Thumper2020 and @Emmas21946 and unfortunately for them didn’t work. Hopefully they were able to pass the level after all.

@Andres-2 I used a color bomb with stripped candy! I think that saved the day for me, haha because after that, I kept on getting more and more stripped and wrapped candies that helped me crush the cakes and candyvores making way for the monklings to scape.

• ruty_one
    ruty_one Posts: 1 Newbie

I’m on that level. It’s been playing itself for maybe 30 minutes… I forgot to check the time. I have over 400 million points… I’m about to start crying.

• QueenJill
    QueenJill Posts: 8 Level 2

I also am playing 4970 and it won't stop playing. It's clearly a bug because only the leftmost top column will "stop". The second column to the left, at the mid point where the "finish line" is, just keeps falling thru, so its endless. My score is in the billions (although you can't tell because there isn't room on the screen to show all the digits!. It has been running for 2 hrs now. I was wondering if it would just blow up at some point. This is the closest I have ever been to winning it, so I didn't want to stop it! This happened right after I had the special candy (brown one with sprinkles) paired with the jelly filled candy (sorry, don't know official names), where the whole board gets cleared. It cleared everything and then it just keeps running. I will keep it running for a while in case someone in support can look and see what is happening in the background?

• joedawsonpc
    joedawsonpc Posts: 0 Newbie

Level 4970 won't stop rolling... I can't get past level

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hello Jelly Crushers & Spreaders,

As our @Lady_Sarina said, this level has been reported and the Jelly team is trying to fix it at the moment. Thanks for your patience- we'll keep you posted!

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,223 Level 5

It was fixed. And now it's more harder than before. :(

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Hi @NamTruong2001

How is it harder please?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?