๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ Get the Treasure, version 2: improvements on the mission!

Options

Comments

• Valkyria
    Valkyria Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited October 2021
    Options

Hi I've won and opened 4 chests for my team and today my rank has gone back to Fisher, a team member who has not contributed at all still remains at a higher rank. I was healer giving lives, then something else with gifting lollipops and now demoted. Can someone explain why please? I'm in the same team as safe 2 3 and 4 I'm demoted back to Fisher. Not happy .

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Not sure that's a bad thing....Just thinking...would you prefer to receive fish or send fish.....I prefer sending them....then I get free play, or extra moves, or lollipop instead of Fish LOL๐Ÿค”

Can check on it though @Valkyria thanks for the heads up๐Ÿ‘

Welcome to Jelly :0)

We've the Weekend Challenge on tonight too and check out Jelly Kingdom News for links to badges, Jellybean comps and the Jelly Race levels in a week is always good, when we're passing so many within the Buddy Mission (safe) ๐ŸŒผ

• DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5
    Options

Super Sweet! I can't see this yet, I am just waiting

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5
    Options

Seem like nothing's fixed. And I still have to start from scratch.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello friends,

@krystie , @Valkyria , can you please send me your player ID? (you can find some directions on how to find it HERE) I'll pass them to the Jelly team so they can investigate further.

In the meantime, here's some of the information we got from the Studio and can be useful for you guys:

• Abilities change with your rank, but they don't change every time you rank up- there are some tiers so to say.
    • When you decide to switch teams, you get matched to a new team and to their progress, so you may have to get a safe you had already opened with your old team

@NamTruong2001 , I guess you did not switch teams and it happened again?

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5
    edited October 2021
    Options

@Lola_Pop I don't switch the team while the progress is gaining. And that isn't even the main problem. Switching other teams will delete your safe progress, but winning a safe still forces you to start from scratch instead of the next safe with a new team instead of your current team.

• Valkyria
    Valkyria Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

@Lola_Pop I followed the link I keep getting the message that I don't have a King account despite me being spammed by a player called Diamond Lim tagging me 10 million times -.- via my e mail alerts so yay another bug there..

Basically I have been reset and have reverted back to Fisher rank, after gaining the chest again yesterday I was moved to another team involuntarily by yourselves so I have absolutely no idea what's going on. I've lost all progress and rank and wasted gold on buying lives in order to get those chests opened. I switched teams myself today and am still at Fisher rank.

@Lady_Sarina I'd rather be the rank I worked to get, extra fish only helps me on hard levels and if someone gave me extra moves instead of my having to pay 9 gold in order to move 5 more times i'd appreciate it more :(

• Lola_Pop
    edited October 2021
    Options

Hello @NamTruong2001 and @Valkyria ,

I'll give this information to the team in the Studio and I'll be back with more information. Thanks for your patience ๐Ÿ™

Oh, @Valkyria , you know you can change your notification preferences? It's easy and the spam will cease right away ๐Ÿ˜Š. Just have a look HERE

@Diamond Lim , please check if @Valkyria is in your tagging lists ๐Ÿ˜…

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,047 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Okay! Thank you for your unsubscribing. I remove your tag completed. @Valkyria ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you for your letting me know! @Lola_Pop ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Lola_Pop
    Options

@NamTruong2001 , so the team has researched what happened in your game and it looks like there were several processes happening at the same moment that were responsible for the reset. Has is happened again after the 24th of October?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?