🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

When I verse the Queen to spread jelly, hers spreads correctly but mine changes to her color!

Options
rifemegan
rifemegan Posts: 1 Newbie

So when I verse the queen, if she clears an area with no jelly, it turns her color. If I clear an area with either no jelly or her color, it spreads her color jelly like crazy!! Mine goes to her color if empty or anywhere near her jelly. It should work the same for both sides!!!

Answers

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,530 Level 5
    edited November 2021
    Options

Hi @rifemegan and welcome to our friendly Community! 🙂

It works the same for both sides! Please tell me on what level you play vs the Jelly Queen, to help you giving you more information!

If you post a screenshot it could be much better!

But, to spread her color, the combination must include at least one square with Queen' s color! It is impossible to spread her color a combination on an empty space!

What I can think is that on the board there are Jelly Cubes or maybe Cotton Clouds, with Jelly Queen's color behind them, that is not visible or it is partial visible! If so, any combination, or combination after cascades, may have as a result to spread the Queen' s color! The same can be for your color as well!

As you come for first time into the Community, you can look here for quick links to interesting information about Candy Crush Jelly: Support, Badges, Discussions etc!

For any Question feel free to tag the mods: @Lady_Sarina and @Nikolaos_Prodromidis. 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?